Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fave Sneezing Scenarios

cheech

Being sneeze-deprived for a while now (witnessing NO sneezes) Ive thought up of many sneeze scenarios that I would LOVE to be apart of/witness.

Latley, Ive had this realy big thing for sneezing at the movies.

What i would love most right now, and what would turn me on the most is this scenario;

Me and a Guy (a boyfriend or almost boyfriend) going to see a movie together (just the two of us) and him having a cold so he'd be sniffing and coughing the whole way through, which would basically be better than the movie. Then he'd sneeze more than once throughout the movie, and I'd bless him :P

He could even leave to go blow his nose with the toilet paper from the restroom or something.

Ive always thought that scenario would be pretty damn sexy.

What about you guys? Got any sneezing situations youd love to happen?

Oh gosh, the number of scenarios I've come up with for me and my boyfriend ex (:P) is bordering on ridiculous :laugh: I love the idea of us walking down by the river like we used to and sitting on a bench there or something...with lots of sneezy goodness thrown in...:laugh: I have this thing about forests and rivers in general, the location I'm thinking would be the perfect setting for him to sneeze in :laugh: God I hope he never reads this. Should not have told him about the forum :P

Public sneezing where you can observe quietly and anonymously is great.

^This :drool:

I was at the university library today, and today being the first sunny, genuinely warm day of the year, I'm finally starting to smell spring in the air. The uni library is usually an excellent place for observations, and I plan on spending as much time as possible there now when birch allergy season starts in a month or so.

Allergic students trying to read and keep quiet while having a fit... :lol: Yes. Yes please.

Public sneezing where you can observe quietly and anonymously is great.

I'm all about this. :yes: I especially like watching a person when they don't know they're being watched. That kinda makes me skeevy, I know. :blink:

Um...*thinking....* Since I'm usually embarrassed to see someone I know sneeze (I'm very secretive about my fetish and don't want anyone to question my reaction to their sneezes)....so the best scenario for me would be on a moving vessel, train or bus. I would be sitting and reading or drawing and someone (preferably a 20-30 year old man with glasses or a youngish woman with short boyish hair and a wiry frame) would be sitting a couple seats in front of me where I could see them/hear them without it seeming weird. Said person would sneeze loud enough and often enough to be noticeable by others who wouldn't normally notice a sneeze. Public sneezing where you can observe quietly and anonymously is great.

I experienced something very much like this just yesterday. Unfortunately the person was sitting in the seat behind me. It would have looked pretty suspicious if I had suddenly spun around to stare at her for the entirety of her short fit. So I only caught a few sneezes before I became too embarrassed to keep looking and watched the rest from the corner of my eye. They sounded REALLY good, though.

*Curses! What was I thinking?!*

Being sneeze-deprived for a while now (witnessing NO sneezes) Ive thought up of many sneeze scenarios that I would LOVE to be apart of/witness.

Latley, Ive had this realy big thing for sneezing at the movies.

What i would love most right now, and what would turn me on the most is this scenario;

Me and a Guy (a boyfriend or almost boyfriend) going to see a movie together (just the two of us) and him having a cold so he'd be sniffing and coughing the whole way through, which would basically be better than the movie. Then he'd sneeze more than once throughout the movie, and I'd bless him :notworthy:

He could even leave to go blow his nose with the toilet paper from the restroom or something.

Ive always thought that scenario would be pretty damn sexy.

What about you guys? Got any sneezing situations youd love to happen?

Boy can I relate to this....just lately, the only person I have witnessed sneezing is my partner (I was lucky enough to hear him sneeze a double last night while we were watching telly....but I didn't get to see his face though as I had my eyes on the screen when he sneezed the first one and when I turned to look at him he had turned to the side for the second...damn him! lol). I have to admit though that my favourite sneezing scenario would be watching someone have a fit in a public place, while obviously they don't know you're watching. I will have to keep my eyes and ears open more with the spring pollen season fast approaching :laugh:

Ooooh, anything that's embarrassing for the sneezer! Important meetings, when someone gives a presentation for example... and either the one giving the presentation can't stop sneezing, or someone of those listening... allergic sneezing, building up, annoying itchiness and a painful struggle to keep a sneezing fit from happening... but losing.

Or waking up next to a pretty one that has a morning attack... hugging and touching and yet she can't stop sneezing... :bleh:

Oh God I love women with hayfever!! *melts* :):)

So I have a lot that usually are going around my head during school when I'm "paying attention." lol. My favorite scenario I have at the moment is very particular. Soon I'm going to this concert, I can't say who though, sorry, she is not as well known anyways. So my scenario is for her to show up at her show with a cold, so she can still sing since i've heard her sing sick before anyways, but to the point where she sneezes in between songs. So then afterwards when I find a way to get her autograph, I always do, when she hugs me she will have to just turn her head away and let out an adorable double sneeze while still half-hugging me. =] Chances of this happening are so slim, but its the best sneezing scenario I've ever had playing in my head =]

You guys are good (and evil) :D And, Cheech, I'm sorry for your period of enforced sneeze celibacy.

I was thinking of a scenario just yesterday. It was me inducing someone. (A specific someone.)

I like the thought of arriving at someone's door to pick them up to go out, only to be greeted by a sneezy, apologetic (and slightly embarrassed) face, and then hang out at their place instead of going out because they are sneezing practically every 30 seconds and show absolutely NO signs of stopping. Just to sit on a couch with someone in that worn out Is-this-EVER-going-to-end? type of state (usually brought about by exposure to allergens). I would love to cuddle with them on the couch and be in care-taker mode, soothing them and even trying to HELP them stop sneezing, but of course, we'd/they'd FAIL... miserably. :)

Archived