Sneeze Fetish Forum

X BF With a Sneezing Fetish?

Kimiki

Okay, so, many of you know of my X BF Z (Bastard two timer...) who I don't like anymore. Well, for a while I've been wondering if maybe he has a sneezing fetish. When we went out, he NEVER and I mean NEVER sneezed in front of me, and we were together practically ALL the time! And I STILL have never seen him sneeze in the halls or at lunch or anything. So, I was thinking, "Jeez...how am I supposed to find out what he sneezed like?" the whole relationship, and sort of still am. And there was one video chat...

Me: Ugh. My allergies are so terrible, today! Went to best friend's house and it was covered in dog hair, it KILLED me. (BTW this was true, A needs to clean her house LOLz)

Z: Aww that sucks.

Z: Allergies, what are you allergic to?

Me: FAR TOO MUCH TO NAME! Um...I wrote a list somewhere (sends him the list)

Z: Wow, that's A LOT.

Me: Yep.

Z: Are you sure it's just allergies, it could have not been the dog, you know. You might be catching a cold (gets excited look in eyes) If you aren't feeling well, I could always come over to help you.

Me: (Thinking same thing I am right now about Z) Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the dog. I just got over a cold last week, remember?

Z: Yeah.

(And the chat goes on and on until he has to go)

...See what I mean!? Someone PLEASE help me out here, I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a cute conversation, but not really enough to say that he has a fetish. Many times, fetishists tend to see the world through "fetish tinted glasses" and assume that anytime someone else mentions something about sneezing that they MUST have the fetish. But really... look at how rarely many of us talk about sneezing in our daily lives? Odds are, he probably just was concerned about you being sick, but not for any fetish purposes.

That's a cute conversation, but not really enough to say that he has a fetish. Many times, fetishists tend to see the world through "fetish tinted glasses" and assume that anytime someone else mentions something about sneezing that they MUST have the fetish. But really... look at how rarely many of us talk about sneezing in our daily lives? Odds are, he probably just was concerned about you being sick, but not for any fetish purposes.

Yeah, I agree. I'm way too suspicious when it comes to pinpointing other fetishists. I'm sure it was nothing.

Archived