Sneeze Fetish Forum

Daniel Jackson

Zane

does Daniel Jackson ever sneeze in Stargate?I heard that he does and that he has allergies. :yes: but idk where? I haven't watched it yet but it sounds like an interesting series. :blink:

I love Daniel, he's my favourite :yes: In the original movie he sneezes a lot, in the TV show he only does it occasionally in the first two seasons. As far as I know, this is the list of episodes with sneezes:

Children of the Gods (both parts, I believe)

The Broca Divide

Singularity

The Gamekeeper

One False Step (multiple - this one has the most!)

If any one else knows of others, let me know :blink:

I love Daniel, he's my favourite :yes: In the original movie he sneezes a lot, in the TV show he only does it occasionally in the first two seasons. As far as I know, this is the list of episodes with sneezes:

The Broca Divide

Singularity

The Gamekeeper

If any one else knows of others, let me know :blink:

Thank you so much! :laugh:

I LOOOOOCE Sneezy Daniel. :laugh:

I don't know specific episodes though *hangs head* I just needed to comment on HOT/GEEKY/SEXEH/DANIEL! *hides*

Guest pepper66
I love Daniel, he's my favourite :) In the original movie he sneezes a lot, in the TV show he only does it occasionally in the first two seasons. As far as I know, this is the list of episodes with sneezes:

The Broca Divide

Singularity

The Gamekeeper

If any one else knows of others, let me know :)

Thanks! :bleh: I found those episodes here http://www.piggymoo.com/stargate/

There's one in Stargate:Atlantis but I don't know the name. It was on our DVR that my husband recordered and he told me about it after he erased it. :bleh:

I know Rodney has one in Atlantis...I believe the episode is called Sanctuary? It's the one where he loses his mind...really good episode, regardless.

he told me about it after he erased it. :lmfao:

By accident, or on purpose?! ^_^

By accident, or on purpose?! :lmfao:

I want to say "by accident" but who knows. ^_^

ETA: About Atlantis- Sheppard had a cold in one episode and I think there were a few sneezes, and yummy Carson Beckett mentions an allergy to cats.

(Sorry for taking over the Daniel thread, but it was all answered so it's ok, ne? Lol!! OH and there are LOTS of sneezes from Daniel in the book.)

Mmm, yeah: I've heard about the ep where Sheppard had a cold. Never saw it though. Since I'm not a fan od SGA, it would've looked a little weird if I'd gone out of my way to track down that ep, no mater how how I think Sheppard is.

And, to bring this somewhat back on topic...Zane, Daniel sneezes a LOT in both the Stargate movie (IIRC) and the 2-hour SG-1 series premier. He also, as someone else mentioned, sneezes in several other episodes, including a whole bunch (but not, I think, the fits he started out with?) in One False Step. And, unsurprisingly, if you find you like the series...there are LOTS of good sneezy!Daniel fics out there (along with some sneezy!Jack fics some of which I totally requested). :)

Aww, thanks for posting it ;-)

I'm sorry if I seem kinda obsessed,

I love Richard Dean Anderson...

Is there an episode with him sneezing?

I'd even would pay to see this.

(RD without the typical MacGyver-mullet, yaaay!!)

• 3 months later...

In Stargate Sg-1 Daniel sneezes in;

Children of the Gods

The Broca Divide

Singularity

The Gamekeeper

One False Step

And Dr Lee sneezes in;

Avenger 2.0

In Stargate Atlantis John Sheppard sneezes in;

Irresistable

And Rodney Mackay sneezes in;

The Shrine

As for RDA the only time he sneezes is in Macgyver.

Archived