Sneeze Fetish Forum

Arousal- A Lie to Me Fanfic

katia

Arousal

Summary- Cal interviews a girl with a sneeze fetish while having an allergy attack, and is taken aback by her reaction.

Disclaimer- I don't own Cal or Gillian or Ria or any of the ideas in this fic really.

Note- I promised to write this a few weeks ago and only just now finally got around to it. Sorry that it's so short and probably poorly-written, but I was feeling so guilty about taking so long that I just forced myself to finish. It'll have to do for now ^_^ Anyway, catmuffinz, this one's for you.

“What do you know about your brother’s disappearance?”

The young woman glances resentfully at Cal. “I don’t know where he is,” she says.

Cal nods, rubbing his nose. “Yes. See that – that’s true. But that’s… excuse me… Aah'Eish... rch-Itsch!” He sneezes forcefully twice in a row, sniffles once, then narrows his eyes at the girl.

“I didn’t ask you if you knew where he was. I asked you what you… Nhx-Isssch…kuh-Cheish! knew about his disappearance.” He watches the girl, a hint of confusion crossing his face.

She is watching his as close as she is watching him with gleaming eyes- pupils dilated, blinking often. “I uh…” – she’s smiling unconsciously as he rubs at his nose again – “I don’t… I don’t know anything.” She’s fingering her necklace and biting her lower lip.

Frowning deeply, Cal stares right back at her. “You don’t know anything.” He repeats.

She shrugs, grinning with a hint of a blush on her cheeks. His breath hitches and he sneezes again, four time. “HEI'Heshoo! yuh-Cheish… ie-Heshoo! Nn-CHAH!” He closes his eyes momentarily, wary from the sneezes, but opens them up again in time to see the expression on her face and become even more frustrated. “I’m sorry,” he says, standing up, “I’ll be right back.”

He leaves the room, and meets Gillian, standing right outside the door. “How’s it going?” she asks.

Cal groans in frustration, and sneezes again into the crook of his elbow. “NHK'Cht!” He squeezes his eyes closed and scrubs at his nose. “I can’t stop sneezing,” he says miserably, “There are too many cats in this house.”

Gillian nods sympathetically, passing him a tissue. “I mean how’s it going with the sister, Cal.”

He blows his nose and sighs. “She’s… she’s not giving me anything.”

“Well, you were only in there for about two minutes, Cal.”

“Heh-Itsch! IT-Gxt! yih'Chesch!” Cal rolls his eyes. Frustrated, he says, “Yes, well when I’m sneezing my brains out, I can hardly interrogate a person, can I? She’s… it’s like she’s aroused by it.”

“She’s aroused by what?” Ria comes up beside them while Gillian looks incredulous.

Cal launches into another sneezing fit and doesn’t respond. “Nn-CHAH! Heh-ISHOO! Ih-HASHA!”

“By that,” Gillian says, nodding toward the sneezing doctor.

“Nn-tt…nNXxtT! Ah-SHUH!”

Ria raises an eyebrow. “The sneezing? Is he okay?”

“He’s allergic to cats,” Gillian says. “Cal, what do you mean?”

He stops sneezing, wipes allergic tears from his eyes, and says, “She was nervous and guarded until I sneezed, and then suddenly her pupils dilated, her cheeks flushed, and… khx'Itch…KX'Chuff! And she couldn’t keep her eyes off of me. Every time I sneezed she seemed more aroused.”

Ria and Gillian both laugh. “She’s a sneeze fetishist!” Gillian gasps, “I want to talk to her.”

Cal frowns. “A sneeze fetishist? You’re telling me this is… aht'Hisch… Heh-isshoo! A documented thing? Arousal from watching someone sneeze?”

Gillian says, “Yes, I read an article about it a while ago and did a bit of research. There’s a well established community of sneeze fetishists on the internet. It’s fascinating. Let me go speak with her.”

“Kxt-nnCHAH! Nn-chuh!” Cal frowns. “Dr. Foster, we’re investigating a kidnapping. This isn’t the time for you to research weirdo kinks. Ria, you go in there and find out what she knows about her brother’s kidnapping.”

Ria tries to conceal her amusement but seems to remember how pointless that is with Cal, and just laughs. “I’ll go right in,” she said, “You gunna be okay, boss?”

Call blows his nose again and only scowls.

Wow, I've been trying to figure out what to say over the past few days...

This fic is just absolutely... :blink::twisted::cryhappy::omg::D Words fail me...

The noserubbing, the cat allergies, a fetishist, sneezy!Cal...just...gah! Sooo hot :laugh::blushing:

Poorly written?! Are you crazy?! This is freakin' brilliant writing! :omg:

The best part? It's for me :twisted:

I can't thank you enough for providing me with such sexytastic Lie to Me goodness! *would love to insert the 'hug' emoticon but I don't have that one* :laugh:

I shall give you a virtual hug anyway! :lol:

I just LOVE this story! I'm not very familiar with the fandom but I am so intrigued by the idea that these people detect deceitful behavior. It puts an interesting twist on things.

Well done! You should definitely keep writing in this fandom :)

• 1 month later...

I could have Sworn that I had commented on this. Maybe I just dreamed that I had. Hmmm... Anyway... I Loved it. I could visualize it and I loved Cal's reaction. hehehehe...

Great job!!

Archived