Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not sure what to call these two...

Raining Strawberry

Eeeeeep... kinda scary to post a picture, knowing how many skilled artists we have here! :laugh: I've only just started drawing sneezes in the past six months or so, and mostly on Paint for fear of a sheet of paper getting into the wrong hands, though Paint is a pain in the butt. So please forgive how crude this is-- I am definitely planning to redo it sometime, either on Paint again or on paper.

These two guys are close friends, who tend to pop into my mental sneezefics. They're just general characters and often don't represent anyone, and hence I haven't named them here. Again I apologize for the quality, but I wanted to post it because overall I think the idea is cute.

Blondie's got a bad cold and is wrapped up in a blanket... he's not a mummy. :P I hope you like it! :D

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/R...rrent=spnt1.jpg

You drew that in Paint? O: Woah, that's impressive! Boy taking care of Sick!boy... :yes: Very, very cute.

And please don't be scared to post your art. :bleh: I always love to see many different drawing styles on here. :D

Ahahaha isn't it such a naughty feeling to draw those things! :D Good for you sharing the naughtiness. I love boys taking care of eachother too. <3

Awww it's really cute! Such a lovely scene! :D

Don't be scared, it's amazing to draw a thing like this on Paint! I'd never be able to do it. :yes:

Awww, very cute :unsure: Thanks for sharing! And it would appear that we would all be pleased to see anything else you'd be willing to post, don't worry about it :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Aww thanks everyone for your imput! :laugh: I've been doing more doodling of late and hopefully will come up with something new soon. Recently learned in my stress management class about the benefits of art therapy... B-P

• 3 weeks later...

Guh. I love the blanket and the kleenex and the scrunched-up eyes, and then the big eyes on the other one.

Archived