Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sudden Sneezes

billy

Who likes sneezes that are sudden and quick? No build up, no warning, you don't even feel an tickle/irration. Just all of sudden comes out. Kind of like how a baby sneezes, a bit forceful (in a gentle sort of way)...quick jerk.

Myself, I never get those, I always have a least a few seconds' warning. In others, nah, I prefer build ups :bleh:

Same as WolfMotaki, with no on both accounts. I always feel my sneezes coming, and in other people's sneezes, the build-up's the best part!

I'm a fan of both kinds, quick and drawn-out. Most opf the time, build-ups are awesome. Sometimes, sudden sneezes are adorable, though. Especially in cute guys. XD

I prefer some warning (preferably spoken!) as otherwise there is a danger of not seeing the sneeze

(as for me, I always know in advance if I need to sneeze)

:)

Myself, I never have that. I always feel the sneeze prickling around in my nose before it comes.

In others, I like to be alerted that something is coming. LOL A build-up is great for that.

Well...for me (and I only sneeze once every few days) I often feel a sensation building up for a few seconds which usually means another will follow right after the first. But just as often, I don't feel anything coming. I don't mind this, its a pleasant suprise...unless of course, people are around, because then I might not get to cover my mouth in time. Seriously, I'll be in the middle of a conversation, and without any warning: "...and I saw him running down the road after the dog and when got to the mail ehhh-chooo." People are like, "where did that come from?" It also sucks when I'm driving, cause no warning, and sudden sneezes are so much more distracting (cause there a cause a bit of jerk/force)...I can't enjoy it and must regain control quickly.

But right now, before I wrote this, I had a sudden sneeze, didn't feel it coming at all. Typing...typing...ehh! ha-ah-haCHOOO! Kind of nice is sudden sneezes are the most desperate, and if you have one, you just don't know what do, nice gasps come out you don't expect.

Now there's one person I like to see sneeze, but she rarely ever, almost never does. Once I did watch her. It was regular, with a warning, hold back...nice, dry, and quiet. BUT...the other day, it was not so. I was reading in the room, she too, but I was not looking at her, in fact, I had begun to drift off, my eyes shut. The room was toltally quite, then all of sudden, "ehhhcHMSSS!" I snapped up, wanting so badly to laugh or look at her, but I didn't even check to see if she covered her mouth and went on reading. Just: "Bless you." She replied in an annoyed tone: "Thank you." It was so unexpected, because she never sneezes, and this time it was so sudden, quick inhale and gentle, but firm/quick force out. Like when a little kid sneezes (its sudden and quick). Almost cartoonish too...as in you could just imagine that release spreading a lot of smoke/dust clouds. I wish I had been looking at her at the time to see her face or hands. Wanted to know her reaction. Later, a good 10 mins later when she got up, she sniffeled once or twice, but ever so quietly and gently, that I'm sure people even who don't like any sounds the nose makes, would have loved this. Wish I offered her a tissue

Though for me...sudden sneeze don't need a tissue, they're quite dry, forceful, but soft (not at all harsh). I wonder if its the same for others.

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

I do like sudden sneezes, especially from cute guys!! (ESPECIALLY if the spray happen to end up on my breasts, on a day when i'm wearing a rather low cut top!!! :blink: (sorry, 18+? feel free to censor if deemed necessary))

Myself, i usually get a few seconds of warning, but sometimes i do sneeze suddenly :D

I like both sudden sneezes, and those with a bit of a warning/build up. I actually adore it when someone has a sudden sneeze that catches them off guard, but then they get a cute little confused expression on their face, as if to say "what just happened?"

I like both sudden sneezes, and those with a bit of a warning/build up. I actually adore it when someone has a sudden sneeze that catches them off guard, but then they get a cute little confused expression on their face, as if to say "what just happened?"

I would second this, I like both myself, although I think I have more of a preference for a little bit of warning first. I love watching the build-up of a sneeze (especially in guys), the adorable pre-sneeze expression to the helpless explosion that follows....yum! :) But sudden sneezes can be cute too, especially the expression of surprise that usually follows.

As for me, I rarely get sudden sneezes, although it has happened very occasionally...I usually have some warning of when I'm going to sneeze, but can't always give a spoken warning depending on how fast it's coming or how strong it is, if that makes sense.

Archived