Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing at the same time every day

Photic

I've noticed over the years that some people seem to always sneeze at nearly the exact same time every single day. There was this guy in one of my classes at school, he would always sneeze at the exact same time everyday, he was so accurate I could actually predict exactly when he was going to sneeze. I found this quite fascinating that he did this. Over time I've noticed some other people doing this as well. Also I've noticed certain people seem to sneeze more at night during the day or vice versa.

Do you know of anyone like this that seems to sneeze at the same time everyday or seems to almost be on a sneezing schedule of sorts? Also does anyone have any idea of what could cause this?

*raises hand* Oooh, I know!!! :byesad:

I sneeze every single time I get out of the shower. 9 times, to be exact, and almost without fail. I think it's not happened to me only a few times in the past 6 years or so.

I also always sneeze after I put my perfume on, but that hardly counts. :censored:

Interesting topic. Can't wait to see the answers!

Somebody I used to work for nearly always sneezed within an hour of sitting at his desk in the morning - I couldn't pinpoint it to the exact minute, but it was remarkably consistent nonetheless.

I think hayfever sufferers sneeze more first thing in the morning and late evening in general.

I meant to write about this; thanks for providing the impetus.

There is this young gal who is one of my colleagues, late 20s, very cute with long brown hair. Anyway, one day at about 3 p.m. we were scheduled to have a conference call to discuss some work topic. When she didn't call me as we had planned, I called her, and she answered rather breathlessly. "I'm sorry I didn't call you, but I was sneezing," she said. "I sneeze every day at about this time, about 12 times in a row, and then I'm done. It came a little late today, that's why I couldn't call."

:byesad:

Needless to say, I was taken aback and completely unprepared to continue the conversation, which was sad because I would have been very interested to learn more about her daily 3 p.m. sneezing fits! I'm still wondering how I can somehow innocently bring it up. . . . maybe when our team gathers for an in-person team meeting sometime.

There is this young gal who is one of my colleagues, late 20s, very cute with long brown hair. Anyway, one day at about 3 p.m. we were scheduled to have a conference call to discuss some work topic. When she didn't call me as we had planned, I called her, and she answered rather breathlessly. "I'm sorry I didn't call you, but I was sneezing," she said. "I sneeze every day at about this time, about 12 times in a row, and then I'm done. It came a little late today, that's why I couldn't call."

:lol:

Needless to say, I was taken aback and completely unprepared to continue the conversation, which was sad because I would have been very interested to learn more about her daily 3 p.m. sneezing fits! I'm still wondering how I can somehow innocently bring it up. . . . maybe when our team gathers for an in-person team meeting sometime.

Good topic...I can't say I know anyone who sneezes at the same time every single day, but again, I guess it depends on what's actually happening. Like for example (and this doesn't happen daily) but typically if my partner is going to sneeze a double, it almost always happens in the evenings while we're watching TV. And if he has a cold, he always sneezes in the car, without fail (mind you, this happens to me too, especially during allergy season, so I tend not to drive when it's bad). I don't have much of a schedule either, but I do tend to sneeze more in the mornings and in the evenings, even outside of hayfever season. Plus I can guarantee I will usually sneeze at least once (somtimes more) when I'm on the SFF.....it must be psychological! :)

It's a very interesting topic, and one I haven't thought about for a while, but I knew someone at University who sneezed at about 2.30 at least twice per week - it was always half-way (give or take) through our philosophy lecture. I don't know if it was every day, as I didn't see her every day, but she had a very distinctive sneeze and at least twice per week you could pretty much set your watch by it.

:lol:

I would suggest you visit her at say 14:55 every day! :)

When I was in high school I used to sneeze multiple times every morning from the time I got up to the time I went to school. Too bad I don't sneeze in the mornings anymore...I wonder what happened. :unsure:

Interesting topic! :unsure:

Back when I worked at a clothes shop for a while, I did a morning stock replenishment shift. I worked with a couple of other people, including a middle-aged woman.

During the first hour of work, she always seemed to sneeze. Sometimes two sneezes, sometimes three; not always at the same time, the same place... but still.

I began to think of them as her "morning sneezes"; it helped relieve the tedium of the work to wonder where and when her morning sneezes would strike that day! :cryhappy:

Perhaps it was something to do with dust in the stockroom, or something else?

The girl who's sat next to me in homeroom the past two years seems to sneeze between 7:55 and 8:05 at least once, but only during allergy season. :hug:

There used to be a girl who sat opposite me at work who sneezed twice at about 11 am each morning. Our desks had a half height divider, so I could see her head quite clearly. She used to have a very loud sneeze and was quite uninhibited about letting it out, so I would be alerted by the first explosion and could watch the second. It was so loud that if I was on the telephone at the time it was extremely intrusive. She was a tallish, slim blonde girl, then in her early thirties. She was quite attractive, but not nearly as attractive as she thought she was. The loud sneezes were consistent with her being generally very noisy.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd wanted to post something about this! Good thing you guys reminded me. :laugh:

About three weeks ago I was seeing an academic adviser at school, and we were in her office talking. In the middle of saying something, she turned away, explaining, "I gonna sneeze, hold on..." and after a few suspenseful moments she sneezed once or twice. Unfortunately I no longer remember exactly how they sounded! Gaah. At any rate, when she was finished she said she always sneezes between 1:30 and 2pm every day, and has no idea why.

It would have been nice, except that I'm not comfortable blessing people and it was a very one-on-one situation. I had another meeting with her at 2pm the next week and was wondering the whole time if she'd sneeze, but that time she didn't.

Now I want to start writing down what times people sneeze at. :cryhappy:

I do this, most of the time.

I pretty much always sneeze 1-3 times in the 30 mins while getting ready for work each morning. On weekdays when it's me alone in the house I always sneeze openly, however on weekends when my partner's around, I stifle.

• 7 months later...

the girl who sits next to me in spanish class does this. lately, almost every day, towards the middle of the class, she sneezes one sudden little stifle onto the back of her hand. it's pretty cool.

Interesting. The Power of Habit is almighty.

I don't think I know anyone who does this, but I usually have to cough once or twice at the same time every night, somewhere between 24:00 and 01:00, if I still haven't fallen asleep by then. Bodies are strange things... :rolleyes:

Yes, there was a guy in my chemistry class during my senior year of high school who would do this, always three times, on Tuesdays and Thursday. I hope that's not too weird that I noticed, but he was sitting right next to me, and after a year of doing this it does indeed become apparent..;;

There is a research article on the subject here:

http://www.neurology.org/cgi/content/abstr...44/3_Part_1/369

It's amazing what gets published sometimes. Observe your fellow student sneezing, do some rather basic statistical tests on it, throw in some possible explanations containing jargon like "cyclic esotropia", and you have an article! Even if its value for medical diagnosis and treatment is practically zero.

There is one girl I know that almost always sneezes at some point between 10 and 11 a.m. although it took me a long time to notice the pattern

Well, I used to yawn at "Story-time", right before "Home-time" when I was in nursery. I guess that'd be at around 12:30. I was always well-rested, too.

That nursery was where my fetish first blossomed... Sneezy books read to me (at my request) when I was sad, sneezy games played with female classmates (where she did all the sneezing)... Fun times to be three.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband is a sneezy guy who treats me to regular daily displays. However, he sneezes himself awake every single day at 5:30am. Every day begins with two delightful, soft "coo, coo" sneezes and he grumbles and goes back to sleep. Lol

There was this girl in my English class last year who would always sneeze three times around 8:30 every single morning all year. I didn't notice the pattern until about two months into the school year when we were sat at the same table. The rest of the year I was on hyper alert for that half hour, waiting for her to sneeze.

As I've mentioned in the past, my hubby is a sneezy man. As of late, I'm noticing a shift in his sneezing patterns. For the past week or so since Christmas, my hubby's nose has bothered him between 9:15 and 9:30 every night. Seriously, it is like clockwork! In that window of time, he sneezes a fit of between 3 and 7 sneezes each night. Last night's was spectacular. We are sitting in the dining room having coffee when I notice him getting his pre-sneeze face. When J feels one coming on, he stops everything he's doing to devote his full attention to getting his tricky sneezes out. His eyes close (thank God so I can ogle!). His full bottom lip protrudes. His meaty nose begins to turn pink, then crimson. His nostrils begin to flare. His eyes scrunch shut even more and the raggedy breaths begin....huh...huh....h....h....hu....HURRRRRRRESH! His eyes open for a second or two. There's a lag of ten or so seconds in between each sneeze. Suddenly, he is overcome again with the pre-sneeze face. Same thing happens where his eyes close, lip protrudes, his nose flushes from pink to crimson and the hitching begins all over again....huh...huh..h...h... He now did something last night he's never done before. He begins to shake his head back and forth, much like our dog when he's shaking his ears, and this seems to have brought the ferocious sneeze to a head.....HURRRRRRRESH SNGK! ESSSSSSSHHHH! HESSSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOO!". With that, he puts his head in his hands and says, "My God that was the worst tickle ever! Did you see that?". Did I see it?????!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me????? It is burned into my brain permanently!!!! Can't wait for tonight at 9:15!!!!!

Archived