Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Those" messages

Do you ever get those messages that are fetishy or just generally sneezy in nature. I'm very good friends with an ex member of the community and we usually message each other what are essentially obses of particularly sneezy moments. But sometimes someone is texting you and you get one that says "Sneezed a billion times just now lol" or similar. Anybody ever get these?

Only once -- this friend of mine was having a really bad cold that day, sniffling and blowing his nose in the department library all morning (with some cute cold-talk too) and before coming back after lunch he sent me a text that said "now I'm coming back to sneeze on the PhD students"...

My best friend sends me these now and then, messages like "I have a really bad cold right now" or "I just sneezed four times in a row, you would have loved it. ;-)"

It's very cute of her, but rather frustrating at the same time, since we live a good 650 km away from each other. :hug:

Yes. I have several friends who have pretty decent allergies and they'll all tell me in the spring (not knowing about the fetish, of course) how badly they're suffering, how much they're sneezing, etc.

Nooooo. Because the only friends of mine who know about it are from here! And those friends from here that I talk to/text/e-mail outside the forum, well...it's just not really a thought in our relationship most of the time! They're simply my friends. :)

Nice little messages to get though!

Rarely, if ever, from one of the few people who know about my fetish. Usually never from anyone else, except for the rare someone complaining about a cold or allergies :)

Not very often...mostly from my partner these days, as I think I've mentioned in some of my messages before, and only when he has a cold or during hayfever season. This does bring back a memory of mine though....before I met him, I used to have an online male friend, and we used to chat quite often on MSN or Yahoo. One night he had been out somewhere (can't remember what for), and was late home....I was looking out for him online and managed to catch him for a chat before I went to bed. So the convo starts out with the usual 'how are you doing, what have you been up to', etc...so he tells me about his evening, and then he said something like 'I finally got home 10 minutes ago, and I must have sneezed about 50 times when I sat down here'. I didn't know WHAT to say back, it was just totally unexpected, but hell....I wish I'd been there! :rolleyes:

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but I d have a couple of friends who every once in awhile text me in just the right way about sneezing, and it generally trips my trigger. :rolleyes:

My ex-bf used to (and sometimes still does, as we are still close friends) send me messages when he sneezed, shortly after he 'found out' about the fetish. It was kinda sweet and dorky

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody outside of the forum knows about my fetish, so nobody would think to tell me about their sneezing, but I do recall once instance a couple of years back. In school, a good friend of mine sat next to me in one class, and one day I guess someone had cleaned the room (science room) with a strong cleaner that didn't agree with her. She kept sneezing and complained incessantly about how much she was sneezing, and how her nose kept itching and tickling. Unfortunately my close friends' sneezes make me a bit uncomfortable, or else I think I may have enjoyed it! I was like, uh... yeah... I'm sorry... :dead::lol:

Well, I do have a friend who won't stop freaking complaining about her allergies. :lol:

She'll do it on the phone too. "MY ALLERGIES ARE BUGGING ME. D:"

And then in email.

"MY ALLERGIES ARE BUGGING ME. D:"

I'm not a fan, but I'd happily let you guys read those messages instead. :dead:

My best friends current facebook status is "(name) never realized what a funny word sneeze is"

That's the closest i've ever come to getting one of "those"

My best friends current facebook status is "(name) never realized what a funny word sneeze is"

That's the closest i've ever come to getting one of "those"

:lol: That is one of the best statuses ever. Did any of your friend's other friends question as to how this decision was reached?

That would be a great conversation to follow. :mad:

I only get them from J usually, he not only sends texts but sometimes records videos and sends them to me to. He has photic sneezing so he can pretty much make himself sneeze whenever he wants to [yes I am very lucky] :D The only time I've gotten one from someone else is one night me and my friend T were hanging out, and she kept saying she felt like she was gonna sneeze, and she had a few false starts but never did. So she took me home and about 10 minutes later she txted me saying 'I finally sneezed!' So sad I missed it :D

Well... my cell plan doesn't do texts... and I think that I'd be hopeless at texting anyway- hehehe...

And like Nicole I really don't have people on the "outside" that know (other than the S.O.)- and the fetishy friends I have- the majority of the time our convos are really not about the fetish. Although... sometimes if there is a Really good situation or obs... I think.... *dang* if only I could text.

Hmmm.... may have to look into cell plans. ;)

Archived