Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze on the Italian show "Ciao Darwin"

Silent Sophie

I don't understand the concept of this show, but whatever it is, the guy who created it was a real genius :laugh: Thanks for sharing! :lol:

Thanks for posting Sophie- that was a nice sneeze. :rollslow:

I didn't understand the concept of the show- but Italian TV looks so brilliant!

Nice find... and 20 seconds on, she's only a hitch away from a second one!

:P Sadly she fought it back.

I don't understand the concept of this show, but whatever it is, the guy who created it was a real genius :heart: Thanks for sharing! :drool:

LOL, it's just a challenge between two teams wich represent two opposed human characteristics, in order to deliberate which of these two characteristics is the dominant one in human's evoution. B) There are different games, this one was the "Journey through the time", and they have created an Indian context this time.

It's a funny show basically because of the really brilliant presenter, he's the reason why I watch it. :cryhappy:

Nice find... and 20 seconds on, she's only a hitch away from a second one!

:P Sadly she fought it back.

I don't understand the concept of this show, but whatever it is, the guy who created it was a real genius :lol: Thanks for sharing! :drool:

LOL, it's just a challenge between two teams wich represent two opposed human characteristics, in order to deliberate which of these two characteristics is the dominant one in human's evoution. :cryhappy: There are different games, this one was the "Journey through the time", and they have created an Indian context this time.

It's a funny show basically because of the really brilliant presenter, he's the reason why I watch it. :heart:

ahah oh god Silent Sophie! I have watched a small bit of "Ciao Darwin" and the blond girl is sooo stupid :hypoc: she keeps touching her boobs!!

Didn't saw her sneeze tho, thanks for posting B)

ahah oh god Silent Sophie! I have watched a small bit of "Ciao Darwin" and the blond girl is sooo stupid :drool: she keeps touching her boobs!!

B) Yeah, if you can understand Italian (and you can, if I well remember, can you?), you can definitely tell she's very stupid. She is or she wants to look like, I don't know. :P

• 2 years later...

Archived