Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to ignore

Bluebird

My dad has such horrible allergies. He's been sneezing in and out, a lot, for the past couple of days. I need to find ways to ignore- his sneezes are so gross! Any ideas to help me?

I want to enjoy my allergy season this year, with my advantages in band and soon-to-be tech class. And this situation is making it a bit hard.

Any help is appreciated :)

~Paws

My mother has bad allergies which always grossed me out, so I understand where you are coming from here. It might sound dumb or too simple but I've always found that the best solution is to try to think of something else if it gets weird or bad.

Another option is if his allergies get bad and you are around, just politely go somewhere else. Who says you have to stay in the room :) no one can force you (hopefully...)! If its loud, perhaps play some music for yourself, this could also be calming if the situation stressed/freaked you out.

:wub: It just takes practice. I practically try to pretend my mom is not sneezing if she does and if it gets to me I literally leave the room. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, good question... and how do you get past a sneezing incident without being awkward about it? I used to carpool to school every day with a friend, and every now and then she would sneeze. Hard to escape when there's only two of you, and you're in a car going 60. :wacko: And my friends' sneezes bother me almost as much as family sneezes.

On many occassions I very awkwardly continued what I was saying as she gave me something of an odd look.

(I haven't mastered the art of blessing people. B( )

I know what you are talking about. My father sneezes very loud an messy. Lucky for me he hasn't any allergies. The best way to ignore it is to focus on other things. I am always watching in another direction if he sneezes.

Try to focus just anything different, when your father starts to sneeze. :P

Archived