Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pathetic and Embarrassing...

Nicole

For the love of GOD, I am a sick individual.

When I leave work at the end of the day, I want to go home. No other stops...just home. With a 90-minute commute, I want to get there as quickly as possible! That's why I hate it when I forget to stop for gas in the morning and have to stop on my way home from work. It really irks me, although there is one good thing about it. :innocent: The gas station at which I stop on the way home is manned by an incredibly hot Middle Eastern guy, very "Americanized" though, if you know what I mean. He's tall, brooding, and totally ridiculously hot. I can't help myself. And in New Jersey, it's against the law to pump your own gas, so I am treated to him every time I stop. :)

Today while he was pumping my gas, I was eating an apple with my foot out the window. I was feeling quite relaxed, at least until I had to sneeze. I did sneeze, 7 times as usual, and the sexy gas pumper was coming around to my side of the car at that moment to do something or other.

He blessed me after each sneeze, which caused me to get super turned on... He looked in my window and said, "I've never heard anyone sneeze that much at once." I was blushing...holy crap, was I blushing...and I kind of giggled and looked down at my apple like it was going to do something really interesting. :D

When he gave me my receipt, I swear he had bedroom eyes...I SWEAR!

Or it could've just been our exchange. :hug: Either way, I was embarrassed for sneezing and SUPER embarrassed for getting so turned on by him talking about it.

Oh my God. Okay, that's all. I had to just get it out. Whew.

You are becoming ever more evil! :D

Or maybe I'm just getting to know you better?

Either way..... :)

Nicole, its neither pathetic nor embarrassing.........

I love your observations

Keep up the good work!

:cry:

You know, I guess this is sort of an obs...:drool: I mostly was venting, but yeah...kind of an obs. :cry: Sorry about that.

Thanks for your sweet comments, guys. :) Love.

Honestly, while reading this, I found it absolutely hawt and not embarassing at all! :wub: In fact, my newest fetish-fascination has been to get blessed by some incredibly hot guy! Of course, I don't sneeze much to begin with, let alone in public around hot guys. And even the few times I've sneezed in front of my hubby, he isn't much of a blesser. So, yeah, I can live vicariously through you!!! Thanks for sharing!

ooo ooo!! middle eastern bedroom eyes!! my 'brother' (really good family friend) is middle eastern and omg - those eyes! and hot on top of it! oh dear.

i totally agree with sneezee - never sneeze that much and when i do no one blesses me either (bless you sneezee :hug: ) never mind a hot guy so it's been wonderful to live vicariously through you

oh ya, and bless you too nicole :wub::lol:

Awww, you guys are so great! :D Thank you for being so kind.

Sneesee, aqua, Sneezles...I guess I won't tell you what happened with the two cops in Starbucks this morning, but it ended with me getting asked out for dinner. :laugh: And it involved me sneezing. I'll leave it there. :bleh:

Take a deep breath [the sneeziness should make this easy], relax and bask in the warmth of the blessing. It all sounds lovely...............

Awww, you guys are so great! :lol: Thank you for being so kind.

Sneesee, aqua, Sneezles...I guess I won't tell you what happened with the two cops in Starbucks this morning, but it ended with me getting asked out for dinner. :D And it involved me sneezing. I'll leave it there. :blushing:

Nicole!!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that!!!!!! Come on tell :lol: xx

Awww, you guys are so great! :wub: Thank you for being so kind.

Sneesee, aqua, Sneezles...I guess I won't tell you what happened with the two cops in Starbucks this morning, but it ended with me getting asked out for dinner. :laugh: And it involved me sneezing. I'll leave it there. B)

Nicole!!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that!!!!!! Come on tell ;) xx

Uh, YEAH! All of us who want to live vicariously through you need DETAILS, woman! I mean, pretty please? :D

:laugh: You girls are so dirty! Rather than start a whole new topic, I'll just give you the quick story.

I left for work early enough yesterday to stop at Starbucks for an hour, just to read and drink some coffee before the craziness of my work day. I was sitting in one of the cozy chairs, and there were two city cops sitting only about 6 feet away from me at a table. Both about my age, and very cute. ;)

After only about 5 minutes sitting there, I sneezed, because I'm obnoxious in public like that. It was 8 times, but they were strange for me because they had about 10 seconds between them. That almost never happens unless I'm getting sick (which I'm not), so...weird. Anyway, after the first one I got a "bless you" from both cops. I smiled and thanked them, then went back to reading. I got blessed after the next three, but after the fifth sneeze one of the cops said, "Jeez, are you okay? Maybe you should see a doctor!" His partner looked down at my work bag, which had my ID hanging off the side. He said, "Hey, genius...she IS a doctor." :laugh:

We had some small talk back and forth (with my last three sneezes in there...all three blessed...:laugh:) and when the one guy got up, the other one came over and sat on the chair next to me.

"So...a doctor, huh? Where do you work?" I told him, and he said, "Boy, you probably have some good stories. Wanna talk about some of them over dinner tonight?" And he started writing down his number! :laugh:

I told him I was flattered but couldn't accept. He was sweet about it though. All that because of a few sneezes! Who knew?

:laugh: Nicole, that's both awesome and hilarious, and I don't think either of your stories sounds pathetic. That's another advantage to frequent sneezing that I'd never really thought much about...more potential to be noticed by attractive guys! ;)

I'd ask you out on a date, too, smexy woman! ;) Thank you for documenting all of this for us, who choose to live vicariously through you!

Archived