Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Video Questions

Guest CoryChase

Guest CoryChase

Hey guys, I have filmed models in all different angles and locations. Are there any particular scenes requested for sneezing? Your input would be greatly apreciated. We have a new model coming this weekend and we are looking for ideas.

Thanks,

Cory

Hey guys, I have filmed models in all different angles and locations. Are there any particular scenes requested for sneezing? Your input would be greatly apreciated. We have a new model coming this weekend and we are looking for ideas.

Thanks,

Cory

Personally, it's not the angle or location that matters, but the method of induction. I'm just not a fan of seeing someone stick something up their nose for a minute just to coax one sneeze out. I prefer allergy or off-screen irritant induced sneezing. Just one person's opinion. Thanks for seeking the feedback!

More than anything quality over quantity. Most people here can spot a fake sneeze at a hundred yards. A couple of real sneezes is way better than a bunch of fakes.

Cory, I'm sorry, but this type of post is only permitted in the Trading Post. You don't yet have access to that area of the forum. For that reason, I'll be closing this thread and moving it over there once you've gained access to the restricted areas of the site.

Archived