Sneeze Fetish Forum

Post-Sneeze Face

zneeze

Because we've already discussed pre- and during-sneeze faces at great length, what's your favorite post-sneeze face? :lol: Hear me out, there definitely are different types:

~Smiling/Giggling

~Shy/Embarrassed

~Upset/Angry

~Completely Indifferent

~Something else I've missed? :lol:

I like all of these, but my personal favorite is when girls laugh about their sneezing and draw more attention to it :blushing:

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" :lol: Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...:blushing:

Ooooh, I do really like sniffling afterwards, and a glazed-over look in their eyes! Guys who take a few moments to recover just make my day!

I agree with the recovery (anything that draws it out longer) as well as some discussion of it...always a nice bonus!

Ooooh, I do really like sniffling afterwards, and a glazed-over look in their eyes! Guys who take a few moments to recover just make my day!

What I like is a combination of recovery and indifference. Maybe some embarassment, too, but that's just a bonus and not always entirely necessary.

I agree with the above! lol

Recovery is my favorite, preferably with a tired face, and then relieved comes in second.

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" :lol: Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...:blushing:

I totally agree with WolfMotaki :lol:

Suffering

I'm totally with you, that's exactly what I love. :lol: Details about sniffling and glazed eyes in particular, but I love to see the recover in general, with a bit of "suffering" in it. And I love a little exhaled breathe or a little moan.

Shy/embarrassed face is my second love, but it comes after what I wrote above.

The two of them in one combined, it's the absolute perfection!

Because we've already discussed pre- and during-sneeze faces at great length, what's your favorite post-sneeze face? :lol: Hear me out, there definitely are different types:

~Smiling/Giggling

~Shy/Embarrassed

~Upset/Angry

~Completely Indifferent

~Something else I've missed? :D

I like all of these, but my personal favorite is when girls laugh about their sneezing and draw more attention to it :lol:

I guess I'll go with that one :blushing:

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" ;) Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...B)

^This. Blinking and wiping at eyes and nose... I'm melting at the thought. <3

I also love to see some irritation. An "ugh..." and a soft curse after sneezing always make my world go round.

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" :D Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...B)

I also love to see some irritation. An "ugh..." and a soft curse after sneezing always make my world go round.

I love all of those too...but what else gets me is the post-sneeze face I see from my partner sometimes, especially if it's a sudden or powerful sneeze. It's almost like an expression of surprise, like 'what the hell, where did that come from?' followed by a pretty quick recovery and sometimes a couple of sniffles. Enough to make me melt! ;)

I love all of those too...but what else gets me is the post-sneeze face I see from my partner sometimes, especially if it's a sudden or powerful sneeze. It's almost like an expression of surprise, like 'what the hell, where did that come from?' followed by a pretty quick recovery and sometimes a couple of sniffles. Enough to make me melt! ;)

My exboyfriend did something similar, only maybe a little more dramatic, kind of a "Wait, what just happened?" look. He's also prone to a stuffy nose in general, so even if he doesn't have to blow his nose after a sneeze, he seems to get a bit of a congested voice just post-sneeze. I'm getting all nostalgic just thinking about it! B)

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" :D Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...B)

Oh yes! And when they wrinkle their nose afterwards... ;)

I knew a guy who always said "damn!" after he sneezed. :laugh:B-P

Suffering

I like it when they take a few seconds to "recover" :lol: Not as in dazed or shocked, just sniffling and rubbing their nose and stuff...B-P

Ahhh I love these too. Not sure how frequently I actually get to observe post-sneeze faces (trying not to stare :) ) but when I fantasize, I looooove a guy who needs a minute to get over it. Particularly keeping eyes closed, rubbing watery eyes and nose, letting out an exasperated groan like he's not feeling well. If he mumbles "Sorry" or "Excuse me", all the better. He needs another tissue and a hug. :laugh:

I agree with zneeze here in that I love a sort of playful giggling after a girl sneezes, especially if she's confident enough to not mind drawing attention to her sneezes - it just makes it all that much better to me...

the one person i like to see sneeze just did the other day. It was a sudden, single sneeze that made her jerk, but rather soft. She caught it just in time with turning her head and cupping her mouth/nose. Sneezing embarresses her when other people have to HEAR/SEE it and because she's helpless to it. Despite her gentlness, she's such a strong woman, I like seeing her helpless just for a moment (as long as she's safe and no one's there to see her). After the mild explosion, she dropped her hand. Her eyes pulled opened and she whispered, "excuse me."

"Bless you."

"Thank you," she said in a gentle way as if she appriciated it (she's usually annoyed or extremely embarrassed). Her face was compleatly normal, only a little bit tired. I asked her if she needed a tissue. "No. I'm all right," she said quietly.

I felt my insides melt. It wasn't cute, but so sweet. I just wanted to go Awwww outloud, but that would've made her wonder :laugh: .

Archived