Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezedreamer

rock_head

Kudos to sneezedreamer! I just found your wavs on Bondi's page and they are awesome! I love the powerful sneezes especially in your talkie wav. Thanks for posting them.

Jim from CT

I just found your wavs last night and had actually been meaning to post this had JT not. :P You have an incredible sneeze, and I especially loved the almost-vocalised quick "heh" before some of them. Thanks very much for sharing - and congrats on being the first official female update on the wav page for 2010!

:consoling: Aw, you guys... B) Thanks so much for this, it's made my night! :lol: I'm happy to hear that people are enjoying!

You guys are so awesome! I keep looking at this thread and feeling really touched by your kindness, and honored to be part of this place. :puke::P

You guys are so awesome! I keep looking at this thread and feeling really touched by your kindness, and honored to be part of this place. :D :D

No, we are honored that you are so willing to share with the community! Keep up the amazing job! :-)

WOWWWW!!!!! sneezedreamer u have invaded my dreams cuz i love ur sneezes they are brilliant. I'm looking forward to more. thank u very much.

Terrific! The talkie is fab. And the sneezes divinely loud! I agree that the little voiced hitches leading into the sneezes are simply perfect.....

I just found your wavs on Bondi's site today. And they are amazing. Those powerful sneezes are to die for. Thanks for the contribution!

Archived