Sneeze Fetish Forum

holding back sneezes

winterweakness

just recently i have realized how much i LOVE people trying to hold in there sneezes, like really sneezy people who find it difficult to hold them in, usually people with allergies.

or even when they are trying to talk whilst in the middle of a sneezing fit.

my point is, does anyone else like this?

do you try and hold them back?

i guess i just like how it is very helpless.

your thoughts?

(:

I like this too, it is very attractive...especially if they get lots of build up as a result :P And they should eventually fail of course :bleh: I definitely do this, to such an extent that I don't sneeze or show any signs of it (I think/hope :lol:) in front of anyone, ever. Haven't for years.

Oh yes, I do enjoy this immensely. Especially with long build-ups. :P And especially if it's a boy!

Ooooo yeah, it can be pretty hot. Especially if the sneeze is stubborn and keeps trying to come back! :D

Unfortunately I rarely get to see it... I'm starting to realize that my life is full of people who either don't have allergies, or don't have allergic reactions when I am around. :rolleyes:

Ooooo yeah, it can be pretty hot. Especially if the sneeze is stubborn and keeps trying to come back! :D

Unfortunately I rarely get to see it... I'm starting to realize that my life is full of people who either don't have allergies, or don't have allergic reactions when I am around. :)

Haha, you haven't met me yet....God, that is so me, most of all during hayfever season (which for me is late May to late July). I have learned over time from years of experience to hold back my sneezes, but there are times when it just fails me and I can't do it. I have to admit that before I found this forum, I was pretty much oblivious to the fact that someone else might think that a person trying to hold back a sneeze is attractive...I thought it was just me who felt that way, but now that I know it's not, I often wonder (especially when I sneeze or try to hold back in a public place) if I might be having that effect on someone else. Not likely that I would ever know about it, if that were the case, but it's a very nice thought :rolleyes:)

Archived