Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question: Audio stories

Heathcliff

The final story I recorded is now finished and uploaded to my Mediafire folder. It is "Tiptoe Through the Tulips", again by tma.

The link can be found at this thread on the Share and Share alike board. I hope you enjoy! B-P

@ Heathcliff: it was wonderful to hear you read this stories! B)

you have a very nice voice!

i was like :omg: when i listen carfully to every words you´ve read

really good work you made here :D

keep it up :D

I so wish I had access to that forum! ;) Well, maybe some day...

Yeah, sorry about this.

Just to let people know- the reason I only post the link on the Share and Share Alike board is not because I don't want non-validated members hearing the audio; it's just to protect my privacy.

It seemed the easiest way to make sure the files of my voice couldn't be found by anybody who stumbled across the forum. Perhaps I'm being silly, but it's for my own peace of mind. I hope people understand. :laugh:

• 4 months later...
Unfortunately I can't join the pool of greatness....can you give me the mediafire link..? Please...?

As generous and wonderful as he is, Heathcliff really doesn't want to post the link publically- just out of wanting to keep his privacy (which I Completely understand).

When you are "vetted" as a member you *Will* be able to access the Share and Share Alike board.

If you want to know more about this process and what to do or not do- please read the "Read Before Posting" subsection- of the "Announcements" section- that should sort everything out. :balloon:

btw- Heath- hope it was ok to speak for you on that.

PollenFairy: I have emailed you the Mediafire link, to the email address listed on your profile.

tma: Yes it was fine for you to speak for me on that point, thank you.

Could you please tell me what to search...because im looking for it...sorry if i may sound dumb ^^;

Could you please tell me what to search...because im looking for it...sorry if i may sound dumb ^^;

nvm XD i found out and btw...nice voice :) and thank you.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 1 month later...

I have been reading stories and observations on here for over three years but just recently became a member. I have always wanted their to be stories read out loud to give the sneezes a real sense. If you could email me the file I would be so appreciative.

I totally respect your privacy but would really love to hear these stories.

Also, I think a great story to do would be the serious the day at the beach stories by VATERgrrrl found here: http://sfarchive.beastlet.com/

Archived