Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Recommendations

untiluntiluntil

hey all...

I'm stuck home alone all night so obviously this means I'm scouring youtube for sneezing videos, but there's SO much more female material than male that I'm having a rough time finding anything. I can enjoy a good female sneeze, too, but I'm really in the mood for some male stuff right now...

Can anybody help me out? I know I can find stuff just well as you can, but if you have a link for one that's absolutely fantastic, share so nobody misses it? You'd reaaaally be helping me out. A few stipulations:

--real sneezes only, please--no fakes! not clips from tv shows or anything like that. real people really sneezing.

--allergies preferred but I won't rule anything out...

--audios are fine, though videos preferred

you guys are the best.

If you don't mind drunkenness I'd recommend

psssh, who could mind drunkenness?

this is fabulous. his friend makes it even better.

If you don't mind drunkenness I'd recommend

Ahahaha nice. And his friends are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

If you look at the Related Videos you can find more guys sneezing-- especially once I clicked on "Luke S, Justin sneezing", I found a lot more videos. :D

Thanks for the post, Vetinari!

stickyfeet7 has some great videos. Induced if you don't mind that.. I'm too lazy to go find the links for you...:D

Oh-- also, if you search "Mr. Achoo" on Youtube-- there was a competition I think in Japan where men and women had their noses tickled with rolled-up tissues until they sneezed. The idea was to last as long as possible without sneezing, but you know how that can go. ;)

There are waaaay more Ms. Achoo videos (or was it Mrs? Miss? Eh whatever)... but there are a few good ones done by the men. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I got 3 all sound clips sorry

Ok so .....

Laughingman1988

Snzfet

Karidurosu

Search them on YouTube they are AMAZING!!!!!

A lot of the ones mentioned are so wonderful! I have a lot of favorites, but

one really does the trick to trip my trigger! Nothing like a slow fit, and lots of pre-sneeze goodness. :whip:
  • 2 months later...

Ok so .....

Laughingman1988

Snzfet

Karidurosu

:laugh::lol::laugh::heart: Aww shucks... I'M laughingman1988 :drool:

I've always loved this one the most. :)

And here are a few other Favorites:

(This one's a little hilarious.)

And probably my secret fantasy

hey all...

I'm stuck home alone all night so obviously this means I'm scouring youtube for sneezing videos, but there's SO much more female material than male that I'm having a rough time finding anything. I can enjoy a good female sneeze, too, but I'm really in the mood for some male stuff right now...

Can anybody help me out? I know I can find stuff just well as you can, but if you have a link for one that's absolutely fantastic, share so nobody misses it? You'd reaaaally be helping me out. A few stipulations:

--real sneezes only, please--no fakes! not clips from tv shows or anything like that. real people really sneezing.

--allergies preferred but I won't rule anything out...

--audios are fine, though videos preferred

you guys are the best.

I know what you mean, I appreciate both, but sometimes you just are in the mood for one and not the other! This DID help out...now I get to check these all out too. thanks a bunch :hug:

• 2 years later...

Ok so .....

Laughingman1988

Snzfet

Karidurosu

blushing.gifblushing.gifblushing.gifhappy crying.GIF Aww shucks... I'M laughingman1988 yes.gif

Well, if that's true we ALL love your videos~ thank you for contributing to our wonderful community!!

I'm waaaay too late aswell but look up for the YouTube user benjamin10uk

He's my favorite on YT. His allergy sneezes are amazing!

Ok so .....

Laughingman1988

Snzfet

Karidurosu

blushing.gifblushing.gifblushing.gifhappy%20crying.GIF Aww shucks... I'M laughingman1988 yes.gif

Well, if that's true we ALL love your videos~ thank you for contributing to our wonderful community!!

Thanks! I really appreciate it :D

A guy and girl discuss the pros and cons of paper tissue versus handkercheifs:

when it comes to sneezing.

In an earlier episode the guy has a sneeze attack when a cat comes by:

Archived