Sneeze Fetish Forum

way to stop sneezing without using medicine?

crystalflower08

Ah. :P Well, I don't know anything about allergies specifically, but you could try a neti pot or something similar? It's supposed to lessen the symptoms. (There's a thread about neti pots in the Related Fetishes section, if you want more info.)

This sounds so bizzare, but my friend showed me this way to stop a sneeze by pinching the area between your thumb and index finger. As completely unrelated to sneezing as that would sound, it actually works for me.

You could try sucking your tongue against your palate as hard as possible, sometimes I find this can stop an oncoming sneeze in its tracks.

i'm sooo tired of sneezing today. i can't stop!

And why is this a bad thing?? :drunk:

... but in all seriousness I hope you are OK. :cryhappy:

say 'pinapple'! B)

you could try keeping your eyes open

any other advice I would have has already been given. I don't sneeze alot so I've never needed any of this stuff so I don't know what works, I hope you're better though! :lol:

In addition to what's being said, I heard somewhere to look at something black and stare into it. It's just a mental thing but it's worked for me several times. I also move my lips to stretch out the area between my nose and upper lip. After you get good at it I think it becomes a mental block. I felt like I had to sneeze several times while my bf was here and I wanted to but I couldn't in front of him. I don't really know what I'm talking about though, these are just ideas. Good luck!

You could try sucking your tongue against your palate as hard as possible, sometimes I find this can stop an oncoming sneeze in its tracks.

i do a variation of this - tickle the roof of you mouth just behind the hard palate with the tip of your tongue. it actually tickles a bit when you do it without having to sneeze. works for me every time :P good luck finding a technique that works for you!

Archived