Sneeze Fetish Forum

katy perry sneezing!

cprlaw08

I actually think they're pretty real....Think about it, if she fakes it she would only be faking it after she got slimed (as a joke). But in the end when Miley was talking to her, she did sneeze again and exactly the same way.

hmm maybe but ive always thought of her having slightly more powerful girly sneezes duno y :S

still lets hope someone finds another video of her sneezing then we can compare :D

Eh, not a sneeze, just clearing her nose of the "slime" inside.

After all the blast was pretty powerful and she took it right in the face; she'd need to.

Eh, not a sneeze, just clearing her nose of the "slime" inside.

After all the blast was pretty powerful and she took it right in the face; she'd need to.

yea

It could be, but I hope we can find a better one in the future :yes: I've never been a Katy Perry fan, but now maybe I'll have to start looking for her a bit more! :lol:

I dunno, I thought the first one at least looked kinda real.. but who can say for sure. Great clip, anyway! :dead:

I think it was a sneeze. I remember I had a KCA party with my friends, and upon watching this part, I kept thinking "is that a sneeze"?

Also, during the KCAs, Dylan Sprouse is rubbing his nose... does anyone know anything about this?

why would she fake that? there's at least two real ones there, the first and right before miley says 'it really got you' when she bends in half - but the rest might just be the way she sneezes. some folks can't stop once they start and the subsequent ones are tiny.

my vote is they're all actually sneezes.

• 1 month later...

That...looks...painful...>.< And gross xD But yeah, it doesn't really sound like sneezing, more like trying to get the slime out of her nose as others said. Oh well, we can pretend xD

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard similar type sneezing. I really believe it is the real deal.

Archived