Sneeze Fetish Forum

With Dedication

obsessed

AN: I'm a bit rusty on getting the characters right, and it's been forever since I've watched Glee! It's a bit shorter than I wanted. On a random side note, I'm posting at 3:33 my time, yay! For crazi :P. :DD

With Dedication

“You’re not going to rehearsal? It shows dedication, but better healthy, right?” Rachel had spewed in that voice of hers. It was half irritating, half sexy as hell.

Finn had sniffed, and coughed softly into his hands. His head ached, his throat was swallowing up all the air due to pain, and he felt clogged. He wanted to be a sponge. Sponges had air that could pass through them and it would be pretty damn cool.

Huhtschah!” he had sneezed into the collar of his shirt, the sound a failed stifle. He looked up and sniffled once, placing his finger under his nose quickly to prevent more air from entering.

“Bless you!” Rachel chimed.

He glanced up at her with his brown eyes, smoldering her as she felt her heart go a fluttering. “Ugh, thanks. Coach is going to be mad,” he said before snapping down into the crook of his elbow with an “aih'ngscht.”

“I don’t think Schuster’s going to be mad, on the bright side! We did marvelous at the last rehearsal, and we do need that voice of yours. Remember what I said? I’m amazing, you’re amazing.” She had said this all with a cocky little smile of hers, and Finn found egos unattractive on most, but on Rachel, it was pretty damn sexy.

He had laughed before coughing into his side, his voice slowly slipping. ‘Well, isn’t that great,’ he asked himself. “Ghm. Uh, I cad take care of it. Do worries.”

That was what he thought, at least.

Currently, Finn found himself under the covers, and it was going to be a while until he let himself out. His body ached from a fever that chilled him more than heating. The sweat did not bead though, it simply swarmed his body. It was far from pleasant, he concurred.

Huh’egsch’uh.” He blew his nose miserably into a stack of tissues before burying himself under the blankets again.

He found himself appreciating Glee a lot more, the indoor aspect particularly. Football was lovely, until practice was moved outside into the freezing rain that refused to stop slipping from the sky.

“Alright, we have lost so many times it’s pathetic. We will not lose again! Do you hear me team? We will dominate.” The coach had continued his speech, emphasizing at least one word every sentence, occasionally the entire sentence screamed in that I’m-a-football-coach-and-you’re-a-football-player voice.

“Sir, it’s raining outside,” said one of the players.

“Did you just call me sir?” coached asked.

The player hesitated, before saying, “yes sir, I did, sir.”

Coach had laughed and commented. “I like it. Either way, I’m coach sir, and you guys are going to be out here until it is absolutely dark out. I don’t care that it’s raining. Go practice, now!”

Eh’gntch,” Finn had snapped between two fingers pinching shut his nose as the first sign of the illness. His head had started to hurt, no doubt a result from dehydration and cold, despite the rain falling. “Hah’ngshh.”

Now, Finn regretted ever going to practice. Why couldn’t he have skipped, claiming to have a headache?

That damn dedication policy that was forced into his head.

He certainly had one now, he thought, as he rubbed against his temples. He shivered miserably under the covers, tucking himself in. He was a pathetic sight, that Finn, and he was glad coach didn’t stalk his house. Otherwise, it would’ve been quite the sight there too.

Eh’gnCHOO’uh.”

This time, he muffled it into the crook of his elbow. Alone, he was too embarrassed and disgusted with himself to allow the sneezes to escape freely.

Eventually he allowed himself to sleep, thoughts flickering like TV between Quinn and Rachel… football and glee.

I think it was awesome. You know I love your writing, and I love glee, and I love a sneezy sniffly Finn, so I found this incredibly enjoyable to read.

And it was especially good considering you write more original fiction than fan fiction to begin with (:

*Like like like* a lot! :) I thought Puck was the hot one, but this is kind of converting me. ^_^

The writing and the spellings are awesome ...

This is awesome! I never really liked Glee, but I think you're converting me. Is there any more to this? ^_^

Archived