Sneeze Fetish Forum

Facebook pages

zneeze

What do I mean? This:

"Sneezing"

"Almost sneezing, making that face, not sneezing, and looking like an idiot"

"*sneeze* "Bless you" *sneeze* "Bless you" *sneeze* "..now your pushin it""

"I honestly hate the feeling of building up for a sneeze and with no outcome"

All of these (and more!) are titles of Facebook pages, many of which your non-fetishist friends may be a fan of. Look these up (most easily by just searching "sneeze" or "sneezing" and then hitting pages, or groups if you're so inclined) and see who's a fan! You don't have to go through the entire fan page to find your friends, because Facebook will display some of your friends in the corner that says ___ fans and shows pictures. Refresh the page a few times to see new people and, hopefully, new friends. Yes, this is how I pass the time when I'm bored xD

Personally I like to read the wall posts in the Facebook group "Hayfever sucks!!!!!!!"

Some of the members there are...generously descriptive when complaining about their symptoms. :yes:

I belong to a group called "Catch a sneeze competition," where they all try to get photos of themselves or others mid-sneeze. :huh:

I love stalking these, but I always get paranoid that someone will be able to see I'm looking at them...xD

I love stalking these, but I always get paranoid that someone will be able to see I'm looking at them...xD

:huh: Me too! Especially since FB can give you suggestions based on your history... lol. I get worried after a while too. And I'm definitely not joining any of these myself xD

Ohhh, I'd never even thought to go FB stalkin' for groups! Great idea. I'll be checking some of these out. :dead:

I belong to a group called "Catch a sneeze competition," where they all try to get photos of themselves or others mid-sneeze. :lol:

Looks promising!! :P

A few of my Facebook friends are fans of "Almost sneezing, making that face, not sneezing, and looking like an idiot". I find it rather hilarious. And then I sit there thinking that those friends probably have some of the cutest pre-sneeze faces ever :lol:

I seem to think that some of my friends are members of a group titled something along the lines of, "I'm terrified that I'll meet God, he'll sneeze, and I won't know what to say".

I'm not likely to join any group with sneezing mentioned in the title, but this one cracks me up. And makes me wonder what on earth I'd say if God sneezed in front of me. :lol:

And makes me wonder what on earth I'd say if God sneezed in front of me. :D

Gesundheit? :lol:

But back to the question personally i'm not very fond of those whole social network sites in general, but if i would use them, i would be waaay to much of a scaredy cat to join a group like that.

Actually, I came across these weird pages when making a new Facebook account for my sneeze stuff. (don't want it linked in any way to my main Facebook page!)

I've joined 3 sneeze fetish groups so far, and also some smoking fetish groups. :lol:Mod Note: Removed contact info ~Mute

A few of my Facebook friends are fans of "Almost sneezing, making that face, not sneezing, and looking like an idiot". I find it rather hilarious. And then I sit there thinking that those friends probably have some of the cutest pre-sneeze faces ever ;)

See, this is what goes through are fetishy minds when we see these pages ;) Also the main reason I'd never join one ;)

Reason number two why I should go on Facebook more! Reason number one being that I keep missing party invitations..

I am a fan of the second and third you mentioned... hehe, I wonder if you found my name ;)

I just saw that my friend's boyfriend joined.. "Almost sneezing, making that face, not sneezing, and looking like an idiot"

Yummy :P

One of my ridiculously hot friends joined this group: "*sneeze* "Bless you" *sneeze* "Bless you" *sneeze* "..now your pushin it""

Apparently it was suggested to her by her sister. My friend DOES sneeze a lot actually, and her sister posted a little comment that said "I didn't think you'd actually join, but it def made me think of you!" I, of course, clicked the little "like" button :P

As of recently, Facebook "pages" (not "groups") will now conveniently list all your friends who are fans (or, as of recently... "like" this page, don't know where that came from lol) on the side of the page, right above all members/people who like the page. That helps a lot :winkkiss::drool:

Archived