Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lisa Nova sneezes

metalknight2099

metalknight2099

Besides her sneezes as Molly in Episode 21: sloppy drunk and I love u guys!!! videos on youtube, does anyone know of any more sneezes from her in any of her other projects including this one?

metalknight2099

Go to youtube, type in Lisa Nova and check her channel for Molly Episode 21. These two are the only titles I know with sneezing so far. I just wondered if there were more on her channel.

Lamborghini

Hey MetalKnight. :lol: There is no Molly Episode 21. Are you sure that's the one? Thanks.

Lamborghini

Ohh come on it's not that hard to find :lol:.

There is only one Episode 21 which is called SLOPPY DRUNK. Sneeze is about 2:26 and if it's part of the script it's freaking damn good acted :D.

It actually looks like a real sneeze to me.....I don't think it's acted which is good :cryhappy: she has another channel called mollyissocoollike and one of her videos which is now sadly private called "I love u guys!" has a really awesome buildup and sneeze...hopefully someone has it.....I didn't expect it to leave so quickly

• 4 weeks later...

I cant find "I love u guys", but the sneeze in Sloppy Drunk was definately real and unscripted. It looked like most of that was unscripted. Man... what a disfunctional family! LOL

Archived