Sneeze Fetish Forum

blows from hayfever - hot (M)

Hajo

Hi,

its an observation, but no sneezes included (unfortunately), thatswhy I write it here.

Two days ago in a suburban train I found a men, great and stong, about 45 years, with dark hair and a full beard. Maybe he was a Turk, but Im not sure, for my feeling he blew like a German. (if its possible and fair to say it so.) He looked like a workman, who has a hard work to do, but his face was friendly. I noticed that he blew his nose quite desperately and that he holded his tissue in his hands for a moment after this. I started to observe him more intensive. (and I decided to follow him, although it was not really my direction.) Finally he put his tissue away, but only for a moment, then he grabbed it again and I saw that it was heavy used already, quite wet. Im not definately sure, but it could be, that these were even 2 tissues crumbeld together to a "big one". He gave his nose another very wet, two handed blow. I saw his red nose and his wet eyes. It was clear he was suffering from hayfever. But he almost not sniffed, it seemed that his nostrils were stuffed. After a few minutes the same procedure, again an intense blow with closed eyes.- A few minutes later - all in sum I observed him about 20 minutes - he wanted to grab his wet tissue again, but decided, it was "full" and grabbed a fresh one from a pocket. And this "big", clean and fresh one motivated him to blow as strong as not seen before, with light honk, but wet again. To be honest-for me it was the best obs since months and even if I write this....

By the way - it brought me trouble with my life partner, we planned to meet, but I had to send him a text: "Will come later". Of course he asked after this, why I was delayed... Hmm. But I must follow this hayfever victim. :huh:

Archived