Sneeze Fetish Forum

Prodigy

The Dude

I just wanted to send a long overdue and much-deserved kudos to Prodigy for being one of the downright nicest, most understanding and helpful people I've ever had the privilege of knowing on this forum. I don't think I've ever really told you, but Prodigy you are one of a kind and a fantastic admin, and I for one am so glad to have you around. Here's wishing you scores of happiness and success with your new life. :huh:

Hear, hear! Prodigy, you're a wonderful person and a very fine moderator. Thank you for everything you do here and I'm sure you and your man will be happy together for many years to come! :dead:

I wanted to add to my kudos here as well. For the longest time I only knew you as Prodigy the vague legend, but since your joining the staff it's been great to get to work with you and chat back and forth and Dr. Tran's right, you are one of the most genuinely nice and helpful people around this place. I'm really glad that things are on the up for you, and I hope all the impending whirlwind of fantasticness goes off smoothly and that it’s as enjoyable as it promises to be.

:) You guys are too amazing! This community is such a wonderful place full of loving, supporting individuals, and I'm so lucky to be a part of it and to know all of the great people who make this place what it is. I'm really touched.

Thank you so much. I'm already an emotional wreck today and then I come to see this and start crying happy tears, and then I have my shower later, which will surely end the same way!!

:lol: Love for everybody! :D

Prolly somewhat late but i'll also add my Kudos. I don't really know you or anything but the few interactions i've had with you were always nice :D.

Does that sound as weird as i think it does :)?

Also ...

...Prodigy you are one of a kind and a fantastic admin, ...
[smartass]Heh .. i didn't know about that promotion :lol: [/smartass]
For the longest time I only knew you as Prodigy the vague legend, ...
:lol: You should totally make this your title thing "Prodigy the vague legend", me likes :laugh:.
...Prodigy you are one of a kind and a fantastic admin, ...
[smartass]Heh .. i didn't know about that promotion :D [/smartass]
For the longest time I only knew you as Prodigy the vague legend, ...
:laugh: You should totally make this your title thing "Prodigy the vague legend", me likes :laugh:.

I wondered about each of these!! I just got so caught up in the moment that I didn't have a chance to address them!

I had no idea I was such a "vague legend" around the forum... Also, thanks Mirf! :wub:

:laugh: Although we haven't really 'spoken' in awhile, had to add my kudos too!! - you are such a sweetheart!! thank you for making me feel welcome here over the years :D:wub:

I know of no higher honor than that of Vague Legend. Prodigy, you deserve such an honor.

Well here's to you, vague legend of the forum. Good to have you around!

;)

Archived