Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pathetic (sick male OC)

VoOs

Just one of those silly scenes that won't leave you alone until you draw them. Mine usually end up tiny and cartoon-ish like this.

Anyway. These two are my characters, Belias and Lola. They are both very, very bad people. Or demons, as it were. Belias kills angels for a living (usually by using iron wire in various creative ways); Lola is his twelve-year-old apprentice.

BeliasLola4.jpg

My camera ate Lola's face and most of her hair. What you see here is the (sad) result of me trying to save things with my touchpad in GIMP. (Lola's hair is supposed to be PURPLE, not... purple. :D )

(Why is the tissue box always blue? *tilts head*)

D'awwwwww, now this is adorable! :wub: I love it/him. Handsome, grouchy demon with a miserable case of sniffles. Now I know what I'll think of tonight when waiting to fall asleep. :D

You know, I saw this dark green kleenex box once. It was the "Kleenex for men"-type of tissues.

I am still wondering what that "for men" really meant. I think they were, hm, rougher and thicker? Yeah, manly. Yarr?

Anyway, I read that he ate angels for a living at first, and immediately wondered what the younger apprentice ate. Cherubs? Now I feel bad, because writing that made me laugh. Do not laugh at your own jokes, girl!

Anyway!

HE IS MY TYPE OF MAN. (apart from the killing angels thing, I...wait, I like that too. This once.)

It's nice to feel I want to lick a drawing again. Mmm, thank you.

Cute! And it's odd that a man who kills angels with wire could look so squishable... XD

Agreed!! This is an amazing scene. Cute and funny and appealing in oh so many ways... :lol:

As for the tissue boxes... my family buys pink and yellow and purple ones! And green ones! But I think the bigger question is... why do they always have flowers on them?? :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

pig - Meehee, thank you. :P We like them grouchy and miserable, do we not? I hope your dreams were sweet. :P

Nova - Oho? Rougher and thicker for the men, you say...now that's just silly. X) Even a manly macho nose will long for something softer to blow into after a couple of days of cold-abuse. ^^

I'm glad you find him lickable. <3

Kiwifruit - Thank you <3 :hug:

mkool000 and obsessed - Then my work here is done. :P Thank you for commenting!

Leap-Year Kisses - Colds tend to do that to people, even sadistic political killers. :laugh: <3

Raining Strawberries - I'm glad you think so, thank you. :laugh: Hehe, the thought of flower-patterned tissue boxes makes my inner hayfever whore smile very widely. :P

spoider - Thank you, sweetie :hug: (The fastest way to this girl's heart is by complimenting her OC's noses! :lol: )

I don't really draw comics, save for the occasional fetishy ones, but maybe someday... ^^

• 1 month later...

One word. LOLZ!!! Sorry. Just had to say that. :lol: This is too awesome for words.

Archived