Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snexy (adj.)

SomeoneRandom

Snexy: SNEK-see. Adjective.

1. a sneeze (or description, audio, or video of a sneeze) that arouses sexual desire: the sound of her sneezes was quite snexy.

2. a person who is sneezy and attractive, or is sneezy and therefore becomes attractive: i find him irresistably snexy because he's always sniffling and sneezing.

see also: snex, snexual.

:cryhappy:

Is this from urban dictionary or something, or did you come up with it yourself? It will be a useful word to have around either way :laugh:

:bleh:

Is this from urban dictionary or something, or did you come up with it yourself? It will be a useful word to have around either way :laugh:

my boyfriend came up with it after sneezing for me :cryhappy:

btw, i figure the definition for snex is sex involving any sneeze fetish-play.

hehe... I wonder if really good snex makes you want a snigarette.

Is snigarette the sort of cigarette that has a very sneezy smell?:laugh:

hehe... I wonder if really good snex makes you want a snigarette.

Is snigarette the sort of cigarette that has a very sneezy smell?:laugh:

Or a post-snex cigarette. :cryhappy:

You know, I've heard that after their snex and their snigarette, most men are inclined to sneep, while women prefer to...snuggle :laugh:

I love it! I am so going to use those words! Now I feel like I need to go have some hot snex. :rolleyes:

That is made of awesome! Thanks for sharing, SomeoneRandom, and thanks to your boyfriend for coming up with that! ;)

I love it! I am so going to use those words! Now I feel like I need to go have some hot snex. :lol:

That is made of awesome! Thanks for sharing, SomeoneRandom, and thanks to your boyfriend for coming up with that! :mad:

Absolutely. I love it. :hug:

You know, I've heard that after their snex and their snigarette, most men are inclined to sneep, while women prefer to...snuggle :lol:

Not me. I like to go make a snammich! :)

Archived