Sneeze Fetish Forum

H2O: Just Add Water Uk premiere today at 4:25 (f)

heavyrocer

The new H2O episode on Nickelodeon Sky channel 604 or on plus 605 features a very pretty girl who gets an allergic reaction during a performance. I saw the advert earlier and there are at least two very well acted sneezes. I believe the girl is over eighteen, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to record the programme

Woah I used to watch this!! I would record it for you but sadly they no longer show this wheere I live :mad: Sorry!

I'd advise checking youtube in a few days.

That was on here several years ago. Although I used to watch it quite a bit, I must not have seen that episode.

I recall that I was hoping there may be some sneezing from one or more of the girls. Maybe someone here can help us out.

There is LOTS of really good sneezing in this ep! some clips of it came up on celluloidsneezing mediafire project for any of you who are members, I would definitely advise making a clip of this, unfortunatly I don't have the equipment to do so, seriously though, you guys will love it!

For those interested, clips have shown up on YouTube. Just search H2O Queen for the Day .....(the latter is the episode title). It is broken into three parts (lots F).

I happened to catch this entirely by accident on TV yesterday. Very hot girl, very well acted. Couldn't record unfortunately. ;)

Extraordinary! I have never seen a TV show with so many sneezes....

16 from Bella and 2 from another character

;)

Hang on......is this the Australian version (set in Surfers Paradise) or is there now a British one?

16 from Bella and 2 from another character

Yes, she was Rikki! :P I was hoping something from her, though I saw that Bella was the allergic one. :bleh:

Many thanks for this, I don't watch this show anymore and probably I wouldn't ever knew about this episode.

I haven't watched this show since it got called off of Nickelodeon. But I must say, those sneezes were AWESOME!! I just watched it on YouTube and loved it a lot, it seemed almost real!

Hehe... my cousins, sisters, and I would make fun of this show a lot (which was spectacular to do), but this ep will hold a soft spot in my heart.

Sooo yeah, that was pretty much awesome. I just watched the entire episode on Youtube, and :unsure: That will pry be a major source of entertainment for me in the future. The hot Australians, the sneezing... I mucho digg.

I'm gonna have to check this out! I have a feeling I'll be saving some new vids to my computer :unsure:

That was awesome. The fetish gods have shined upon me! It's so nice that for once it's a really hot girl doing the sneezing, as opposed to an unattractive girl or a guy :)

First reaction: WHAT HAPPENED TO EMMA!? And where's Lewis?? :) *Runs to Wikipedia* (Still, thank goodness Charlotte's gone :hug:)

Second reaction: All the characters look so different to when I watched the show...it's been forever xD

Third reaction: Niiiiiice :D The actress playing Bella fakes well. I wasn't fussed on Rikki's though...they sounded fake :lol:

I'll head off to sulk about Emma now...:P

First reaction: WHAT HAPPENED TO EMMA!? And where's Lewis?? :) *Runs to Wikipedia* (Still, thank goodness Charlotte's gone :hug:)

Second reaction: All the characters look so different to when I watched the show...it's been forever xD

Third reaction: Niiiiiice :D The actress playing Bella fakes well. I wasn't fussed on Rikki's though...they sounded fake :lol:

I'll head off to sulk about Emma now...:P

1: Emma was gone all 3rd season due to filming a movie. I wondered what happened to her when I first watched it as well, and thought Bella replaced her XD

2: They do! Consedering that I haven't watched the show since, say, 4th grade? At least this ep wasn't utter crap, and at least they weren't saying 'Cleo' every 5 seconds. I don't even REMEMBER Bella from the earlier eps, but I like her.

3: Yessssssss C: I keep watching it now XD Though I did like Rikki's...somewhat realistic, but I won't get hung up 'bout it.

Archived