Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pig

Vetinari

To my beautiful kind friend; this is long overdue. I have to say thank you so much darling. We have been friends a long time and at the moment you are a rock for me when all around is quicksand.

I hope very much that one day you will be able to sit with me and look out over the sea and we can both be at peace.

Thanks again.

:D

:D :D

I don't feel like I deserved any of this, darling, but thank you. This means very much to me.

And thank you for being the wonderfully sane, gentle and forgiving friend you are. Definitely, sea one one day. Perhaps some port too.

:heart:

Can I add in my love? :unsure:

Pig, I adore you. I love that you're strong and intelligent, but kind more than any other thing. I'm glad our paths crossed! B)

your wit, sarcasm, friendliness plus many more reasons are one of the reasons this forum is as great as it is! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This place wouldn't be the same without you, you smart, fun, gorgeous woman. *loves upon*

I can easily give a little love to that pig too. I like pigs as a rule, but this one is special and deserves all she gets.

• 6 months later...

^ CUUUUUUTE :blushing: I loooove piglets :)

I don't know you very well, but what I've seen of you I like :D Keep up the awesomeness! :bleh:

I'm glad to see this thread brought back up the board. You're still wonderful, still there for me when I need you, still an amazing friend. Thanks.

:(

Oooh, I'll have to add my kudo's to this! Pig, it's always a delight talking to you. :) You're very kind and I'm happy I got the opportunity to meet you. :D

This place wouldn't be the same without you, you smart, fun, gorgeous woman. *loves upon*

:D seconded!

I feel that we are all a little in awe of such a wonderful and full member, a brilliant and complex writer, a kind and attractive person who keeps us in mind of her uncompromising and intelligent opinion.

Floreat Finlandia necnon sues suae....

Pig? Meh, she's ok, I guess.

:innocent:

Seriously, I'm glad you're here. An intriguing, evocative writer & poster, often thought-provoking, and I sometimes feel you may be something of a kindred spirit. Keep on pigging!

Archived