Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeze tease - free short demo of some visual novel possibilities

haeeshoo

Ok... i've been promising a small demo for the last two days, but I haven't been able to reach the community member of which i used a recording.

But since the recording appeared on bondi's page (so was kind of public already), I hope she won't mind too much :s

Anyway she appears in the credits screen.

The demo is really very limited - but it shows already a few possibilities for creating a interactive novel/game.

I didn't have a story or artwork to use yet, so those parts of the demo are not very interesting yet.

It's really my first experiment, scratching only the surface of what should be possible.

I do not have web space of my own, so I used mediafire to store the files. I hope you will be be able to get the files from there.

Windows users have two options (if you 're not sure what you use, you most likely use windows):

1. The easiest option for windows users: install by downloading and running setup.exe:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ylykntk2zj/setup.exe. After installing, you should be able to find the program via the start button.

2. An alternative for windows users: get the zip file, unzip it into a folder and run TestProject.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztwyjdzkjzm/...oject-win32.zip. This does not add things in the start button.

(note i don't have a windows system myself, so I had to use some tricks to get a windows version. Please report any difficulties you encounter using this software)

Linux users have the following option:

get the tar.bz2 file from http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfe2mz2zfzz/...nux-x86.tar.bz2

unzip it to a directory using tar xvjf TestProject-linux-x86.tar.bz2

You want to run the TestProject.sh shell script.

Mac users have the following option:

get the .zip file from http://www.mediafire.com/file/kcazimzkfgv/...Project-mac.zip

unzip it and you should be able to run it. (I have never used Mac before, so I can be of little help here)

I hope you have as much fun interacting with this demo as I had making it!

(I'm already looking forward to making something bigger and more interesting -

based on community input - and which will be available for free as well.)

That is very exciting and very well made! Again, I throw out my offer, if you want I can ask the artist who does C&S. (I'd just need the story, or know what to tell them to draw.)

The presentation was astounding! It really came together nicely.

That is very exciting and very well made! Again, I throw out my offer, if you want I can ask the artist who does C&S. (I'd just need the story, or know what to tell them to draw.)

The presentation was astounding! It really came together nicely.

Thank you! (As I'd like to keep this thread dedicated to the demo, I'll respond some more in the earlier thread)

Which wavs did you use from Bondi's page? They certainly sound familiar but I can't quite place them from the sound alone.

This was certainly promising. If you were able to do this all by yourself, a collaboration of several talented people could be truly amazing.

Which wavs did you use from Bondi's page? They certainly sound familiar but I can't quite place them from the sound alone.

This was certainly promising. If you were able to do this all by yourself, a collaboration of several talented people could be truly amazing.

Hello,

Thanks for checking this out. The wavs came from "Anonyme" on Bondi's page (as mentioned in the credits).

(Wavs used with permission of the author)

Best regards,

Haeeshoo.

I finally got it to work! And I must agree with the majority: excellent job! There is a lot of promise in this. If I had any artistic talent when it came to people I may offer to help with the character aspect of this, but it seems I can only draw animals, which I doubt helps very much. I can't wait to see the finished product!

• 3 weeks later...
the build ups sounded orgasmic

I would love this to become a sneeze fetish game online. now what do you need to make it so? the no pic thing works but if yo get drawing that can work too. Let get more in there. demand is high here from the looks of it.

Oh, trust me, there's more going into it. I won't spoil any of the details, but the final product is going to be a huge improvement on this demo in more ways than I can count.

I liked the demo! I was really excited when it finally WORKED. :)

The real thing's going to be incredible. :]

I have no choice but to hope the real thing comes out soon. Does anyone have a time set for when it will be released?

ohmygod I LOVE THIS. Very well made -- I'm super impressed. It was all very delicious and pretty. I'm so looking forward to the full version!

I have no choice but to hope the real thing comes out soon. Does anyone have a time set for when it will be released?

From what it sounds like, there will be beta testing soon, and then not long after that, the full game will be released into the wild. No exact dates, though, as far as I know.

• 3 weeks later...

From what it sounds like, there will be beta testing soon, and then not long after that, the full game will be released into the wild. No exact dates, though, as far as I know.

I hope this is still under way. I cant wait for it to be finshed.

Just a small update: the visual novel is currently being tested by the contributors.

If nothing goes wrong (like my computer dying a *third* time :boom: ) we should be

able to present a final version in a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update: the visual novel is currently being tested by the contributors.

If nothing goes wrong (like my computer dying a *third* time :dead: ) we should be

able to present a final version in a couple of weeks.

Is tis project still running. I just played the demo again and was thinking I should ask. I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm asking.

Is tis project still running. I just played the demo again and was thinking I should ask. I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm asking.

Hello thewhitetigerleo, perhaps you hadn't noticed yet, but the final version is released already!

Look for "Day One" in the general Observations, Stories, & Art forum.

Hope you will enjoy!

Haeeshoo.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived