Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eek!

Meowcat

Sooo.. the woman I work for used to babysit me.

She told me that when I was little, I was constantly telling her that all my toys had colds :P My heart just about stopped!

Anyway, I figured this was the only place where people will understand my embarrassment

:P If my old friends still rememeber me, they'd remember all those naughty things I did.

I don't think she thinks any more of it than if you had your toys all transform into Barbie Girl singing hippos. :D

:D That's terrible!!! God, I hope my mother never finds all of those tape recordings I made of myself when I was somewhere around 6 years old. She'll wonder what my fascination was. :P

Glad to know I'm not the only one who did embarrassing things as a child! :P

I don't think she thought anything of it. :D

Ouch ;) I remember making my sister play games with me with our Pokemon figurines; at least one character in the game always got sick and ended up infecting everyone else xD She used to get quite frustrated when I insisted that her characters were sick all the time. I really hope she doesn't remember that :hug:

Oh my god, a similar thing once happened to me, except it was when I was about 17, and I was chatting with a friend in front of some other friends, and all these people I'd been friends with since we were little kids, and this friend suddenly said (based on a vague previous topic of conversation) something about how...remember when we were 10 years old and you kept asking me to sneeze all the time?

I SO DO NOT REMEMBER THIS!! I KNOW I was fascinated when people sneezed, but I didn't realise I was so OBVIOUS about it!! *MORTIFICATION* lol

Yikes! XD I guess I'm really lucky that my sister was also into "playing sick" and was just as happy to make our toys have colds as I was (though I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the fetish).

Wow, I just remembered all the games I played with my friends that centered around some character having allergies to something or other...Even into elementary school....Ffffff...

Yikes :) Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she'll forget about it if you never mention it again ;) lol. But then again, if she remembered all these years, she's not gonna forget anytime soon :/ Don't feel too badly about this though, you were little; I did this kind of thing a lot when I was playing pretend with my little brother, as recently as when I was 11 or 12 :) :)

why do people always remember the 'good' stuff eh? ;) i'm soooooo glad i don't live in the town i grew up in for exactly this reason - heehee :)

I vaguely rember inducing sneezes with my best friend when we were kids...I think I would just die if he would ever mention it but hopefully he just forgot :lol:

I just remembered a few weird incidents with my friends I tried to persuade them to try and get sick by getting wet and so on...I told them that if they got colds their parents would feel sorry for them and let them have whatever they wanted :lol: Such a manipulative little kid...I'm not really sure if I actually believed that myself or not xD Either way, I really hope they don't remember that :P

Aaaak!!! I just remembered some things I did when I was little, too... oh jeez, I thought that I'd done a good job of not being obvious! *Sigh* :D

The first incident that comes to mind is the least serious. My sister and I were playing in the yard when we were about 5, 6, or 7 years old, making up some story about invisible mice. One got caught in a cage, and I said something about the cage being placed near flowers (I think?), and he was allergic to pollen... my sister smiled at me in an almost knowing kind of way, like she was excited too, although I highly, highly doubt she has the fetish. It was the only time when we played games that I can ever recall incorporating sneezing.

Aaaaand just when I thought that was the worst I remembered these other two events-- Once I found an earthworm in the garden, and began to carry it up onto the back deck to take it to the kitchen, in hopes of finding pepper. Suspicious of what her 4-year-old daughter was doing with a worm, my mom called after me, and I called back, "I want to make it sneeze!" :bleh:

Similarly, when I was about 5 or 6, I got ahold of one of those fake arts-and-crafts feathers, and tackled my sister on the couch in an attempt to hold her still and tickle her nose. She screamed for my mom, who was in the other room. When my mom asked what was going on, my sister complained that I wouldn't leave her alone, and I once again protested, "I was trying to make her sneeze!!" I don't remember her response, but she probably just told me to stop. :hug:

Oh good lord. I hope neither my mom nor my sister remember any of these! :gah::D

Aww, I feel for ya. I think I used to play with my old friends and some form of sneezing was involved.

I'd also go on mum and dad's old laptop and look up "Sneezing" on the internet, and I didn't know how to delete history.

Yeah...

Hopefully no more embarrassing moments for me, though. My mum and dad know, my sister knows, and everyone in my class knows.

Yup...

I just remembered a few weird incidents with my friends I tried to persuade them to try and get sick by getting wet and so on...I told them that if they got colds their parents would feel sorry for them and let them have whatever they wanted :) Such a manipulative little kid...I'm not really sure if I actually believed that myself or not xD Either way, I really hope they don't remember that :wub:

That's so funny! And actually relatively subtle - so pretty smart really.

I'd also go on mum and dad's old laptop and look up "Sneezing" on the internet, and I didn't know how to delete history.

Aww, that makes me glad I was such a self conscious kid - I was paranoid about that kind of thing from a young age.

But I guess it's good that they know now?

There's one thing that stands out for me when I was a kid, between 4 and 7 years old. My next door neighbor and I would always be playing. One day she was sneezing and I told her she was doing it wrong. She wasn't supposed to go achoo. She was supposed to go ah ah ah ahchoo. ;) As far as I can remember that might be one of the more embarrassing things. I'm glad I can't really remember. Hopefully that means if I did do some more embarrassing things around others those people forgot as well.

Archived