Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twitter Messages

happysparkleprincess

So I'm sorry that these are not actual sneezes, but a girl can dream, right? Anyway, both David Cook and Apollo Ohno confirmed they have allergies on Twitter.

David Cook: Shallow Hal on AMC. I repeat: Shallow Hal on AMERICAN. MOVIE. CLASSICS. I think these allergy meds got me hallucinating?

Apollo Ohno: Wow...full house. Just peeked out there! Need some energy and a bit of dayquil to fight off these allergies...maybe some Local honey?

I realize that neither is that exciting or contains actual sneezing, but my dirty little mind can at least imagine the yumminess. Plus they have now both confirmed that they have allergies which is excellent in itself!

I hope someone else enjoys this!

So I'm sorry that these are not actual sneezes, but a girl can dream, right? Anyway, both David Cook and Apollo Ohno confirmed they have allergies on Twitter.

David Cook: Shallow Hal on AMC. I repeat: Shallow Hal on AMERICAN. MOVIE. CLASSICS. I think these allergy meds got me hallucinating?

Apollo Ohno: Wow...full house. Just peeked out there! Need some energy and a bit of dayquil to fight off these allergies...maybe some Local honey?

I realize that neither is that exciting or contains actual sneezing, but my dirty little mind can at least imagine the yumminess. Plus they have now both confirmed that they have allergies which is excellent in itself!

I hope someone else enjoys this!

Thanks! I checked out David Cook's, and he actually talked a lot about allergies. Yum

Ooooo, nice. Yes, we can definitely use our imaginations! :P I love it that these guys are willing to complain about their allergies on Twitter. Maybe I should get an account already. :rolleyes::laugh:

Archived