Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing and safety question

Guest midnighthours

Guest midnighthours

Um, so while not at all new to this whole fetish, I am new to the idea of actually sharing it with someone. As well as completely new to this forum, and the internet community in general (you mean there are others out there? was my first reaction). In fact, for a number of years, it had kind of faded into the background. Started a new relationship, and bam! it came to the forefront, with a vengeance. So, I have told him about it (and I was nervous and kinda scared), and he seems into the idea of at least trying it out with me. Which is pretty awesome. But I have no idea where to go with this, how to start trying it out, how to incorporate it and induce.

That last bit is really my question here. In my, well, to be blunt, in my fantasies, I have loved the idea of using something someone was allergic to to induce sneezing. So, does anyone go that way? My biggest question/fear is about the safety of that. Above all else, I have his health and well-being in mind. I guess I'm afraid of any negative consequences of that, especially the thought of the possibility of causing any asthma symptoms. So, anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks. It wasn't easy for me to come on here and ask this, I am still really pretty shy/embarrassed about it. You should see me trying to discuss it with my boyfriend. I'm very good at discussing things of this nature, even blatantly, but only when it doesn't involve myself. Once it's personal, I don't have an easy time with it.

Although it is clear that midnighthours was not asking about this, I just wanted to post a quick reminder that inducing people with allergies can never be entirely safe and therefore any discussion of inducing people using allergens without their express permission is not to be discussed.

Midnighthours, I think the most important thing would be to discuss the matter with your boyfriend as he has more knowledge of his reactions. Allergic reactions vary from mild to severe and the risks in different people vary.

As I said before, it is never entirely safe to provoke allergies and there are other ways, many of which can be found here. If however he has hayfever and wants to go out for a walk, or has cat allergies and wants to cuddle a cat then as long as he understands the risks himself and goes into it with eyes open then ....... well have fun!

I agree with Vet, first and foremost would be to have a candid discussion with him making sure he's absolutely sure he wants to do it, and knows what might happen. Another thing you might try that has worked well for me in the past in similar scenarios is starting off a bit slowly with the allergen, such as having a flower he's allergic to in the house or same room as him for awhile rather than having him sniff it directly. Depending how that goes it could be a good idicator of whether it would be a good idea to expose him to it more directly or not. Either way, it sounds like he's very understanding of it all, and I hope that you both enjoy yourselves, however it turns out.

Guest midnighthours

I wouldn't even know where to start, b/c it would be entirely uncertain what would work. Anyway, it was most certainly NOT meant to imply w/o consent. I mean to work with him, with discussion with him, b/c I've already mentioned I have his own health as a top priority. And anyway, it's no fun if he isn't in on it. I look forward to the opportunity to share this with someone, with his full knowledge, b/c to me, just that we're sharing it, is a big part of the fun. And was also curious if it has been done and worked for others.

"has cat allergies and wants to cuddle a cat then as long as he understands the risks himself and goes into it with eyes open then" sounds about the same as what I was talking about anyway, and certainly much more direct than the other mentioned going for a walk.

And Mute Poet, yeah, once we figured out what would work, that sounds like an idea. I don't know if there are any flowers, which generally seem to work on scent. But yeah, starting off slowly, with just very small amounts, does seem a good idea. Just to make sure a bad reaction didn't happen. Thanks for the advice

"has cat allergies and wants to cuddle a cat then as long as he understands the risks himself and goes into it with eyes open then" sounds about the same as what I was talking about anyway, and certainly much more direct than the other mentioned going for a walk.

:hug: I meant to say go for a walk through a growing hayfield filled with wildlfowers! I have witnessed what that can do to a hayfever sufferer (though the full effects didn't become apparent until we were back in the house afterwards). And the reminder wasn't because you had in any way suggested that you would use allergens without consent, however that particular subject has come up before and it is one that tends to cause problems. I was just trying to troubleshoot.

And I forgot before but ... welcome to the forum!

Guest midnighthours

Thanks for the welcome!

And yeah, I've lurked about a bit and saw threads on non-consensual stuff, but yeah, what I'd do. Again, the idea seems to me to be so much more enjoyable with a willing, consenting, loving partner. : )

Archived