Sneeze Fetish Forum

I moved to another state and I noticed a change of how the guys sneeze!!

colorado198219

I moved from Nebraska/Iowa to Colorado and noticed a difference in the way the guys sneeze. Neither place do I get treated to a fit often but I noticed that due to possibly climatic factors the guy sneeze different here then where I moved from.

In Nebraska and Iowa the guys if they had to sneeze more then once (not often) would usually do it much more rapidly without a delay from sneeze to sneeze. This was about 90% of the sneezes that were more then once. Usually I would say the sneezes were 1-2 secounds apart for most guys.

Here in Colorado the guys if they sneeze more then once (rare) tend to spread them out with a 30 secound to a minute delay. They also tend to give more warning here facially. They long build-ups here seem to conincide with the long delay between sneezes.

I have also noticed here that I have more of a build-up and my sneezes are wetter since I moved here. I really think the sneezing pattern difference has to do with the weather in many regards.

That's an interesting observation! It doesn't seem to be the custom of the area, so to say, so that's a cool thing to notice. :D

That is interesting! I've never really thought about that before. From the sounds of it, I'd much rather live in Colorado...I guess it depends on your preference though :)

Yes, perhaps the weather, or maybe even pollen patterns? Lots of pollen, but more space so it's less dense...? That probably made no sense :)

Hey, that's really interesting. Hmm, I've always loved Colorado for the skiing and the beauty, there's reason number three for wanting to live their someday. :)

Oooo, very interesting. My guess would be that it's related mostly to the allergens in the area, though that is affected by other variables, such as climate. I seem to believe that ragweed is more widespread in the Midwest?

Also, it could depend on your elevation-- Colorado has mountains! Especially true if you've moved to, say, Denver, the Mile-High City. Heck, water boils at a lower temperature there. Altitude does weird things. I'm sure that the vegetation (and hence the allergens) are different than in a flatland region.

Or, to go in an entirely different direction, perhaps sneezing etiquette is different. Maybe in Colorado people feel more open to allowing the pre-sneeze face to be visible, and don't "rush" their sneezes if they have more than one. That is, if you can control your sneezes like that to begin with.

But eh, I've never lived in, or even visited, Colorado, Nebraska, or Iowa. I don't necessarily know what I'm talking about. :drool:

Archived