Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quebecois hockey play by play announcer suffering from allergies

The Mute Poet

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd let you know that RDS (french) hockey play by play announcer Pierre Houde is apparently suffering from allergies tonight and sneezed once on air during the game and talked about his allergies. It freaked me the hell out and almost made me have to shut off the game (though my love of the Canadiens bore me through) but I thought some people might like it. It came after the ten minute mark of the first period if anyone cares to hunt it down.

Completely agree. Too bad the Habs have all but gone down the drain. I blame the bad mojo of that sneeze... :P

I may have to see if I can track it down.

And I'm sorry, but that no goal in the OT of the Sens/Pens was crap. It sooo was a deflection off of his skate; the momentum of his skate as he was, you know, skating towards the net, it what made it look like a kicking motion.

I'm still trying to figure out what is up with all these too many men calls; did everyone forget how to count in the post season?

*goes to start an off topic thread*

I've been losing big $ on these playoffs but hit big tonight with the Canucks so everything is good in the world today. I've never heard a play by play announcer ever sneeze on the air before, that must have been weird.

These referees have been garbage throughout the playoffs. Back in the day, you would never see penalties called in the 3rd period or overtime in the playoffs, now there are calls left in right. I've almost thrown my remote control through the tv many times so far since the playoffs started.

Archived