Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dating/knowing people with other fetishes?

Winged

Hi everyone! (:

I'm about to start into a friends-with-benefits relationship (sensual action without romantic attachment) with a girl I've recently grown really close to. The night she basically she started "coming on to me," we ended up talking about lust and stuff like that, and she told me that has a blood fetish. She said one of her ex-boyfriends used to get nosebleeds, which would usually end in some...18+ situations. x3

Anyways, I thought this was really interesting, and I wondered if any of you are dating/have dated or know people with non-sneeze-related fetishes, or if you yourself have any other fetish.

I've had a similar experience. My best friend (also with benefits) have a fetish of her own that we've been having some fun with. We have for example used it when role playing, written fics, and given each other fetishy christmas presents. It's been great, not only because it's easier for us to understand each other when we both have rather unusual fetishes, but also because I've learned to enjoy the things she enjoys, and vice versa. On top of that, we also happen to share a fetish for men crying.

I couldn't ask for more, really. ^^

Well, I've never dated anyone, so I couldn't say I've been romantically involved with any other fetishes, but I'm quite close with my sister, and we share a few interests. Generally we swap fics or giggle together. :twisted:

Well, I've never dated anyone, so I couldn't say I've been romantically involved with any other fetishes, but I'm quite close with my sister, and we share a few interests. Generally we swap fics or giggle together. :drool:

Wow. I can't imagine ever swapping fics with my sisters even though we are very close!

Well, I also have a fetish for male crying. I also like male noseblowing - especially if it comes from tears or crying, but any cause makes me happy. :drool:

The last guy I dated (we're still quasi-involved, but it's a bit complicated because we don't currently live in the same area) likes to see women tied up - not sure if he feels strongly enough about it that it's a true "fetish" or just a bit of a preference. I let him tie me up a few times, but he also gets turned on by me touching him (and I don't mean that in an 18+ way, just hair stroking and the like), and I can't do that with tied hands...so we're not sure how to turn that interest into something we could actually use for 18+ situations. :drool: I also told him about my sneezing fetish, and while he hasn't indulged me with sneezing yet, he was pretty accepting about it. :drool:

I think I've mentioned this before elsewhere, but the guy who I have a crush on has a foot fetish, which he had to admit to us during a late-night game of truth-or-dare. I know our other friends asked him questions about it, but I don't remember what specifically he said.

At any rate, it gives me more reason to hope that someday we end up together, because we'd have a mutual understanding of fetishes, even though I'm sure he's got no interest in sneezing and I don't particularly care for feet! :drool:

Oh, I have the crying fetish, and I've got it BAD, too!!! Or "hurt/comfort" fetish, I like to call it. Definitely. It is a lot harder to satisfy than my sneeze fetish because guys so rarely cry in front of a girl or seek to be comforted (at least in my life). I'm sure that just adds to the obsession... wanting something I can't have...

As for knowing other people with fetishes, over the past year I have admitted to two different male friends that I have "a fetish" (not revealing what it is), and amazingly, it turned out that they both had fetishes too!! I found myself immediately liking them more, knowing they had something in common with me, even if the fetish was completely different from mine. One guy told me what his was out of the blue during a later conversation, and the other would have told me what his was, but the way in which he was going to tell it, I would have felt very pressured to tell him mine, so I would NOT LET him tell me!! But I found it fun telling them that I had a fetish, and I think the fact that they don't know what my fetish is leaves a bit of mystique about me. ;) I don't want to post what the guy's fetish actually was because it's so, umm (?), but it certainly wasn't dangerous or anything. I immediately looked it up on the internet to learn more, and I'm too shy to bring it up to him again, but otherwise, I would have all sorts of questions for him as to what exactly turns him on and WHY! Other people's fetishes absolutely fascinate me!!!

Hi everyone! (:

I'm about to start into a friends-with-benefits relationship (sensual action without romantic attachment) with a girl I've recently grown really close to. The night she basically she started "coming on to me," we ended up talking about lust and stuff like that, and she told me that has a blood fetish. She said one of her ex-boyfriends used to get nosebleeds, which would usually end in some...18+ situations. x3

Anyways, I thought this was really interesting, and I wondered if any of you are dating/have dated or know people with non-sneeze-related fetishes, or if you yourself have any other fetish.

Lucky you (finding a female FWB)!

A blood fetish is one of the ones I have a hard time understanding. I associate blood with injury and feeling dizzy/sick (in the incapacitating way, not the mild way of stuffy noses and such), and that's very un-sexy. I guess the closest I could come to understanding that one is that it's sometimes cute to watch a girl draw blood or have her blood drawn and trying to be all sweet about the needle and everything. Though it's only cute if I don't have to stare at the blood (Ewww), and I also certainly wouldn't call it a fetish. Though, if what you're into doesn't harm anyone, I say enjoy it!

I got into this conversation with my boyfriend last time we got to be together and talk in person. Oh goodness we came up with a list! lol I don't know if they (other than mine) are really fetishes, but we use the terms things we "like." I obviously have a sneezing fetish, and I've told him and that post is somewhere else on the board. I told him that other things related to it (nose blowing, sniffling, with him its to the point where him coughing even excites me a little bit) also get me excited, but I refused to tell him what. I feel like it gives me some mystery at least. I'll tell him eventually. He's told me before that he "likes" blood and when we were talking about turn ons I said I remembered that one and asked if he had any others and also said something about not knowing how we could do anything with that one. He explained to me that for him, blood isn't exactly a turn on. He likes the smell and taste of it. He has quite a bit of experience with blood (one thing being he gets nosebleeds the other one I'm not going to bring up on here but its an unhealthy coping mechanism he had problems with years ago). He does not try to cause himself or anyone else to bleed though, it seems to be just like if he cuts his finger accidently he'll suck on it a little bit. I find that kinda weird, but I certainly can't talk lol. He also is into the restraint stuff (we haven't tried it though). We both found out we like the unlikely threat of getting caught (ie kissing in the woods of a park when no one is around, but in theory someone could be around. We do NOT want to get caught, but its still fun. Neither one of us have the crying fetish. From what I can tell, we both hate it when the other person cries because that usually means we are really upset and that isn't good, esp in his case. Yep, I can call him Edward (don't shoot me for the Twilight reference lol) for more than one reason ;-)

Yep, I can call him Edward (don't shoot me for the Twilight reference lol) for more than one reason ;-)

He doesn't wear scissor gloves does he?

I have a friend with a hair fetish. She has no problems talking about it ALL THE TIME, also, which makes me sort of envious. I don't know how I would feel if I had a hair fetish... would I be less embarrassed? I can't tell.

Yep, I can call him Edward (don't shoot me for the Twilight reference lol) for more than one reason ;-)

He doesn't wear scissor gloves does he?

lol No, I do mean Edward Cullen. I just know there are some people that really hate Twilight. He has several things in common with Edward Cullen. He is not overly possessive and does not want to eat (kill, chew, swallow) me :-D

Archived