Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kara DioGuardi Allergy Attack

Wrigley

Celebrity Allergy Archive has a link referencing an allergy attack Kara DioGuardi had during an American Idol episode. I don't watch the show, but wanted to point a link to those who are interested. Not sure if there is any video/audio of this.

Omg I saw the title of this and almost died! Unfortunately there is no clip of this anywhere, as a huge fan of hers I spent every episode watching carefully in hopes she would sneeze, but she never did and when this article came out I looked but it does not exist. The fit she was reffering to must have been off air since it was never on tv =[ I do have hope though, with the way she talks about her allergies when she promotes Claritin, that she will sneeze on Idol or something soon! I'm always on the lookout for a video of her sneezing. I really hate reading about things from her about sneezing, like that fit, when I know I did not get to hear/see them! lol

what is she allergic to?

Well, deffinately cats. That was proven in The Making Of Anastacia where she complains about them. Should be in part 1 on youtube somewhere. Besides that, it's unknown exactly but she basically has said everything outside. =]

After looking at the picture from that link, I guess I shouldn't have given up on American Idol after one season ;) That was the season with Sanjaya, of course, so you really can't blame me lol.

After looking at the picture from that link, I guess I shouldn't have given up on American Idol after one season :P That was the season with Sanjaya, of course, so you really can't blame me lol.

Argh you are right! Nice picture - would love to see her sneeze! :P

Archived