Sneeze Fetish Forum

Murderess's Cold (F) - (2 Parts)

Bluebird

Hey all,

I just watched the movie "Chicago" last night with my sisters. I loved the movie, but what REALLY struck me was the Merry Murderesses from the song "Cell Block Tango". So I decided to write some fanfiction for them, before Roxie arrives. This is all fictuous assumptions; i.e. They don't really have their "best friends" (Though Mona and Liz DO act like it through the movie)

So, enjoy the prologue and part 1 for now.No harsh crits, please. I'm very, very sensetive.

P.S.-If you are not familiar with "Chicago", read the Wikipeda article: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki?search=Chic...%282002+film%29

Murderess's Cold, prologue

It seemed as if each woman on Murderesses' Row in the Cook County Jail had the person they were closest to. Liz had Mona, Annie had Velma. Hunyak, though acting as if she relied on June, really didn't have anyone, and seperated herself from the others. Despite having their "best friend", each took care of each other equally, like one big family.They would supply each other with the materials aqcuired by Mama, and they took care of each other if one was sick or injured during work.

One frigid November morning, the jail wardens told the girls they had to work in a digging lot that morning. But as the bus pulled up into the lot, snow had already started to fall...

Murderess's Cold, part 1

Liz tapped her fingers impatiently against the windowpane the entire bus ride back to the Cook County Jail. Her dark brunette hair was covered in snow, as was her threadbare pale gray shirt. She shivered in the cold metal seat as the old bus clanked along the icy road.

Liz turned to Mona, who also seemed to be shivering as well. The two exchanged this-isn't-fair-we-shouldn't-have-been-digging-in-the-snow looks, and tryed to look attentive as the bus pulled up to the large building.

The warden yelled for the ladies to exit the bus in an orderly fashion. Liz got up, but as she did, she could feel a headache starting to develop. She could also feel her nose starting to clog up a little, but decided that it was just from the cold weather, and moved out.

The entire time she walked back, she could feel a tickle starting to blossom in her nose. She shook her head to try and make it go away, but she wasn't having much luck. Liz could feel a gentle tap on her shoulder, so she turned around, and found that it was only Mona.

"You okay, Liz?" she asked, a small look of worry on her face. Liz nodded; she couldn't let her best friend know that she felt like shit.

When inside the big jail, the girls were free to do what they wanted until 'lights out'. That night, Annie was planning on having a card game with Velma, Mona, and Liz. June was in charge of watching over Hunyak and making sure she was okay, like babysitting a small child.

But that entire card game, Liz was having trouble concentrating. The tickles were starting to grow stronger. Mostly, she tried to ignore them, but no such luck. Halfway through the game, she gave up and let the tickles take over. She threw her cards down onto the table, quickly ducked her head into her hands and sneezed hard.

"Huh'KUSHOO! HaATSHOO! HeESHHO!" Liz moaned after the big sneezing fit. Her head was hurting more, her nose was clogged, and her throat was on fire. She couldn't even hear the other girls blessing her.

"Guys, I thidk I'm godda *sniff* turd id a liddle...*sniff*...a liddle early. Dod't feel bery well..." Liz murmered. "Sorry gu-gu-HA'KASHOO!Ugh, DAMN IT!"Sniffling, Liz ducked her head a little, as if she was embarassed. The others kindly blessed her. 

Velma leaned over to feel the other girl's warm forehead. She gasped a little. "Aw, she caught a cold. Hm, what'll we do?"

Liz moaned and tilted her head to the side a little, letting another sneeze escape. "CSHOO! ASHOO!...shit. Sorry guys, id's all by fauld..." she whimpered, child-like.

Mona came over to her. "It's not your fault." she reassured. "They shouldn't have made us do work in the snow. You have every right to sneeze if you need to." The other girls at the table nodded in unison. 

"Th-thadks...all of you..." Liz whispered, getting up from her seat and walking slowly towards the door.

"It's no problem, Liz." Annie said, rushing up to her. "You better get to bed now. It might be a good idea to tell Mama, though." she said. Liz nodded in appreciation, then hurried out of the room, her nose beginning to run.

...Continue?     

Nice job! You probably hate when people say this, but for someone so young you write incredibly well. Sorry if that totally drives you crazy, but I mean it as a compliment! ;) Thanks so much for sharing, and please do continue!

Thank you so much! I'll try to get another part done as soon as I can. I figured I'd write something sneezy before state testing start on Tuseday...this will keep me perfectly busy through all that stress ;)

Okay, but I don't want to rush you! If you have to study for that state testing thing you mentioned, do that first, it's more important ;) We can wait :wub:

Oh no, you can't study for the New Jersey Ask Test XD there's no possible way. But I won't rush myself.

I apologize for making you guys wait, the NJ ASK had me pretty overwhelmed. But here is part 2

Murderess's Cold, part 2

Liz trudged along the iron floors, trying to locate Mama's office. She checked to make sure she had some money on her, and continued along the dismal hallway.

She knocked on the old door once, as Mama answered. "Liz!" she exclaimed, "What's up? Please, come on in," she said, pointing inside.

Liz trudged in sniffling a little. She sat down in a chair, as Mama pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "So, what's the problem? It's not like you to be wandering around a half-hour to lights out."

Liz opened her mouth to respond, but suddenly felt a sneeze coming on. She held up her finger, turned around, and sneezed onto the back of her hand. "Heh'KSSH! Ah'CSH! Aw damn it all! *sniffle*" Liz turned around, her hand plastered to her face.

"Bless you," Mama said, pulling out a handkerchief and giving it to Liz. She gratefully took it and dabbed at her now running nose.

"Thadks. I caughd a cold workidg at the diddidg lot...it was *sniffle* sdowing." Liz turned away and, though un-ladylike, gave her nose a small, soft blow against the cloth. 

Mama looked sympathetically at the ill  murderess. She couldn't just leave her alone, she had to do something. 

"Liz," she finally said, "you want to try and get better quicker? First, you'll need to pay me. How much you got?"

The young woman reached into her shirt and pulled out $15. "This is my week's earnings, so whatever your givin' me Mama, it BETTER be good."

"Of course," Mama said. She reached under her desk and came back up with a small fur coat and some handkercheifs. "Since the cells are cold, I figured you should wear this. It'll keep you warm. And of course you'll need the hankies. Now pay up."

Liz reluctantly handed over her money. It's for the best she thought, then took the coat and handkercheifs.

Slowly, she got up, walked towards the door, and, once outside, gave a long, honking blow into the cloth.

More to come soon!

Thanks Zneeze! I'll try to get another part up in the near-ish future. Finals are coming up (I swear I can't catch a break from testing!)

Archived