Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perception

wunderkind

Summary - Have you ever changed your opinion about how attractive a person is after you have seen them sneeze?

There are 2-3 examples that spring to mind in my case, of people who I've never found attractive, but then I hear/see them sneezing and my perception of them changes. I find them immediately more interesting.

Hmm, re-reading what I wrote I guess I'm not explaining myself very well... Take this one girl for example, she's worked in the building forever and although I know her face, I've never really looked twice at her. However I've recently changed departments and I now work very close to her everyday. She is an extremely sneezy person, and I was never aware of it before but now I am close enough to see/hear these fits that she has day today, I suddenly find her a lot more attractive than I ever would have done before.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Have you ever known a person, not been interested in them, then seen them sneeze and all of a sudden you curiosity is piqued?

I'm the opposite; the more attractive I find a person, the more attractive I find their sneeze, and vice versa. There was one guy in my class a couple of years ago who used to sneeze quite a lot, and always in multiples, and he had a really nice sneeze; but he was really nasty and really annoying; I found it kind of irritating when he sneezed rather than super hot as I would have if I felt differently about him. Then there was one guy I had an intense crush on for months, who was really good looking and a really great guy in general; I saw him sneeze, like, twice, once stifled and the other time not my favourite kind of sneeze at all; but I thought it was just wonderful anyway because I found him very attractive to begin with.

I also feel the same way as Kiwifruit, the personality/beauty of a person usually determines how I feel about their sneeze, not the other way around.

I'm the opposite; the more attractive I find a person, the more attractive I find their sneeze, and vice versa. There was one guy in my class a couple of years ago who used to sneeze quite a lot, and always in multiples, and he had a really nice sneeze; but he was really nasty and really annoying; I found it kind of irritating when he sneezed rather than super hot as I would have if I felt differently about him. Then there was one guy I had an intense crush on for months, who was really good looking and a really great guy in general; I saw him sneeze, like, twice, once stifled and the other time not my favourite kind of sneeze at all; but I thought it was just wonderful anyway because I found him very attractive to begin with.

Me too... really the only time that the attractiveness makes no difference to me is in .wavs or if I can't see them. lol! One of the reasons that it is Really tough for me to find anything I like on videos. Sometimes it is a pain as far as finding *visual* material. I think that if it was the other way around that I'd be able to have fun with more things.

There was a guy that I had a crush on that I was Dying to hear sneeze and I Barely caught the fact he did- *and* was sitting right next to me. It was sort of cough-like, and really if it had just been a .wav- I probably wouldn't have been interested- but between *that* and sniffly, congested voice I was :wacko:

There is someone now that I Really want to see sneeze- obviously I'd LOVE it if they had a sound that I am "ajkfjdljdljfslafj" about... but I'm thankful that with the way that my preferance runs that if/when I *do* hear him I know that I won't be disappointed.

Take this one girl for example, she's worked in the building forever and although I know her face, I've never really looked twice at her. However I've recently changed departments and I now work very close to her everyday. She is an extremely sneezy person, and I was never aware of it before but now I am close enough to see/hear these fits that she has day today, I suddenly find her a lot more attractive than I ever would have done before.

The above example I can understand. It is rare that I find people attractive when I first meet them except in a very superficial physical way which doesn't interest me that much. And something has to happen as a trigger for me to become really interested. I can't say I have ever experienced it with sneezing but I can imagine that if someone's sneezes drew my attention to them and I began to notice them, they might begin to grow on me in other ways as well.

That said, if they were tremendously sneezy and I just didn't fancy them then they could sneeze all they liked, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. Then again I tend to prefer women sneezing but in relationship terms I am wholly straight. So it is often the case that I can enjoy someone's sneezing without being attracted to them although if they are very unattractive and sneezed a lot, I might find it rather unpleasant.

I don't think that hearing someone's sneeze has ever made them seem more physically attractive, but it can certainly make you want to be around them more! I have some female friends who have some amazing sneezes, but it has never affected how I see them in terms of friendship. I can definitely find a sneeze sexy without finding the sneezer so.

The way a person sneezes has never augmented my attraction for them, but it has diminished it... but I've also found myself disliking the sneezes of people who have treated me badly, or liking those of people I've formed an emotional attachment to.... it's odd, isn't it? :dribble:

If there's someone that I'm not paying much attention to and they have an amazing sneeze, I'll find myself wanting the sneeze more, but not the person. The person doesn't become anymore attractive to me, but I could really, really, REALLY be turned on by their sneeze.

I also agree with Lynne. If I think someone is attractive and they have a horrible sneeze, something inside dies a little. :razz: It doesn't mean I could never find them attractive again, but something will have been lost. I don't see it anymore than a preference kind of thing, similar to body shape, hair/eye color, etc. You like what you like, and if something's not going your way, you just may not be attracted to that person. It's as simple and as complicated as that. :dribble:

And also with what Lynne said, if I'm close to a person I will probably grow to like his/her sneeze. By the same token, if a person is a complete douchebag, there's probably no hope. So tragic!

If she's, like, really ugly, then her sneeze will do nothing for me, even if it's very attractive.

On the other hand, if she's gorgeous and her sneeze is average, I'll still like it :innocent:

I understand exactly what wunderkind means here. I find especially in college/university where I tend to get thrown into contact alot of new girls fairly often (bless my mostly female psych classes... :)) it happens pretty often that there will be one or two girls who I just barely notice but categorize as "nothing special" type thing. But then hearing them sneeze later definitely makes me take a closer look at them and can often make me alot more attracted to them, specifically through changing my perspective in how I look at them, just as wunderkind says. I find that I often become more attracted to their nose as well, and typically when this happens I'm left wondering how the hell I missed such a cute girl until she sneezed. ;) It might not make a ton of sense to some here, but I can explain it as I always have... in alot of ways I consider a girl's sneeze a part of the ensemble I use to judge whether or not I'm attracted to them. So there's all the typical female "focal points" a guy typically uses to assess whether he thinks the girl is cute or not, plus the sneeze. It's just that when you meet someone new it might take awhile to hear if she has a cute sneeze or no, so in alot of ways if I where a non-fetishist it's almost like alot of these girls would be walking around with black "mystery squares" covering something as central to physical attraction as their faces.

For all those same reasons though if I find a person very unattractive the sneeze alone won't pique my interest, it can only usually push an "average" girl over the top, kind of in the same way a cute smile or a nice rack typically couldn't make a girl physically attractive to most only in and of themselves.

Even if I dislike a person, whether it's for looks or attitude, if they sneeze, I'm usually like "Dang, that was cute." and kind of do find the person more interesting, if only for an instant. Then I'm back to not being interested again. :lol:

Same here. Really hot guy in my english class last year has these weird cough-like sneezes in twos or threes ... somehow very attractive on him. But hey.

I'm going to have to go with Wunderkind on this one. I've definitely become attracted to women I probably wouldn't otherwise have noticed based on the fact they have a great sneeze, or sneeze frequently. I also find that people I've become attracted to based on their sneeze stay in my memory for much longer than women I've found attractive for more general reasons. In fact, there's this one girl I knew in high school (35 years ago), an allergy prone person who had almost daily sneezing fits, that I still wish I could reconnect with . . . where are you, MB? :hug:

I think i might have some subconscious influence between the two (both ways), but ultimately it doesn't really change anything for me.

Like .. a 0,5 step on a scale form 1-10. If that makes any sense. But seriously if i find someone to be butt ugly or incredibly pretty the no sneeze will change that. And the other way around if i really like/disklie someones sneeze they can look as good or bad as they want it won't really change anything from the sneeze itself for me.

Sure sneezes will catch my attention and make me focus on stuff i probably wouldn't have before. So they do influence my general perception but not the "image/opinion" i have from someone.

Archived