Sneeze Fetish Forum

Importance of the nose?

Powerslave

On the trail of wunderkids topic about perception, I noticed something I wanted to share but didn't want to hijack his thread, so I created another, but feel free to merge them if it's not enough to warranty an exclusive one ;)

I was thinking today and came to the conclusion that I only seem to be interested in the sneezing of girls I think have beautiful noses. It's, like, first comes the nose shape and second the sneezing; even if her sneeze is great, I can only find myself truly interested in it if she has a beautiful nose. If I'm attracted to someone but her nose isn't pretty I can't feel anything special about the sneeze too. Still, it's rare for me to dig someone who doesn't happen to have a nice nose, so it doesn't happen all the time.

That's all, of course, ignoring the personality/values/everything that matters more or as much as plain physical attraction, but discussing that kinda deviates from the point of the thread.

Does anyone feel that way too? :)

Sort of. I usually don't feel attracted to people whose nose I don't like, but if someone with a less-attractive nose has a nice-sounding sneeze, I might still enjoy it, as long as the sneezer isn't terribly unattractive as a whole.

But overall, yeah, nose-appearance matters a lot to me, especially in men.

I only began being attracted to noses after I discovered my sneezing fetish, so I don't find it important per se, just a nice bonus :taz:

I only began being attracted to noses after I discovered my sneezing fetish, so I don't find it important per se, just a nice bonus :taz:

I'm with you there, heck, I didn't even look at noses until I found threads on here. :)

Same for me. :3 On the whole, the sound of the sneeze or the overall attractiveness of a person get me more. The nose doesn't really play a big role.

I only began being attracted to noses after I discovered my sneezing fetish, so I don't find it important per se, just a nice bonus :unsure:

I'm with you there, heck, I didn't even look at noses until I found threads on here. :lol:

Exactly the same here. I'd never looked at people's noses any more than I looked at people's hands or hair before I saw various discussions about it on here. Then I started noticing them more, but I still don't really use their attractiveness to judge a person's looks any more than I use hands. If it's a nice nose, it's great; if not, but they're good looking overall...oh well :D

You know, it seems like a lot of people on here talk about how they never noticed noses until they started talking to other people on the forum, but the fact is that I still don't generally notice them. Even during the act of sneezing, I'm more drawn to other features and how they change...the puckered look on the brow, the desperation/squinting/tearing in and of the eyes (yum!), and even the look of the mouth.

I really don't care about noses much at all - I do find certain ones attractive, but I don't know if that has to do so much with the shape as how well they compliment the person's face...for example, I love Adrien Brody's big nose on his face, but there are many people that would not be able to pull that particular shape off, as their face doesn't "match". And I love my current friend/bf's nose for the same reason (it's actually my favorite feature of his for some reason), but I don't know if I've got a favorite shape. I'm not a huge fan of noses that are extremely generic (think standard nose-job, I think most people look better in their "before" pics :D , with a unique shape), and I think there are a few ugly ones out there - (the kind of old-man "squashed potato" shape comes to mind) but for the most part, I think all noses are just fine. :unsure:

sneezedreamer, I'm like you. I didn't notice them before, and I still don't. I certainly can appreciate an attractive nose, similar to the way I can appreciate an nice ass or nice shoes. But I'm not all crazy over them. The most important thing to me is that it looks like it belongs on the face. That's all!

sneezedreamer, I'm like you. I didn't notice them before, and I still don't. I certainly can appreciate an attractive nose, similar to the way I can appreciate an nice ass or nice shoes. But I'm not all crazy over them. The most important thing to me is that it looks like it belongs on the face. That's all!

I feel the same too. The overall attractiveness is important but the nose is no more important than any other feature to me.

For me to enjoy the sneeze, the sneezer must be attractive, and I pay a lot of attention to the nose when judging the attractiveness of a person, especially a man. So the nose does matter, although a less than spectacular nose can be compensated by otherwise attractive looks. But there's something special about a sexy nose; a sexy nose is attractive in a way only noses can be, it has a very strong effect on me. :)

I didn't really notice nises much before the forum either. But since I've been here, I find myself using them more and more as a major citerion of whether or not I find a girl attractive. In most cases, if she's otherwise good looking, but has a nose I don't care for, it takes away from the overall package for me. I'm alot like sneezedreamer in that I like "original-shaped noses" (amen to liking nosejob "before" pictures better - case in point: Ashlee Simpson :bleh:) and have found that I actually like "Italian girl noses" probably the most (so it drives me crazy when everyone says they're not attractive ;)), and I've found that I seem to tend to like the sneeze of those girls more often than others. I'm not sure if that's a function of girls with bigger/more original noses just having hotter sneezes or my perception of their sneeze being influenced by how attracted I am to their nose... Hmmmm, good topic, Powerslave...

Archived