Sneeze Fetish Forum

so i met a sneeze fetishist...

twinkies690

So, I have somehow gotten extremely lucky and met someone with a sneeze fetish as well. I won't go into details about how we met but we have gone on a few dates and I feel we are really hitting it off. We have shyly discussed how we want to start experimenting with sneezing for each other in person. We both, unfortunately, don't have any allergies but we have become professionals when it comes to inducing. I realize there is the obvious: inducing in front of each other and maybe even inducing for each other and I am sure we will cover that, but I seem to have lost touch with my creative gene. Can you guys think of any other fun activities for us? Please help out! Thank you :lol:

That... is the greatest coincedence ever! Wow! I think you should get your friend to get an account on here so we can all meet them! They'll fit in just great!

Wow, that's so cool!

And I'd say if you wanted to you two could always talk / brainstorm if you really got stuck. I mean, you'd understand each other. :)

So far this all sounds really great! Please keep 'em coming :) Does anyone have any serotica story suggestions that involve inducing?

First, congrats on meeting another fetishist! B)

Maybe this'll sound crazy to everyone else, but if you haven't seen him sneeze yet/vice versa, it'd be a treat for the first sneeze to happen naturally as opposed to induced. At least, I think so. But I know you said neither of you have allergies so that might take a while :/ so if you absolutely can't wait, or if you've already seen him sneeze etc. etc., then (besides wunderkind's idea, which I too agree is awesome :rolleyes:), how about other, more original RPs? I'm sure a bunch of us could think of some for you to try :D

First, congrats on meeting another fetishist! :bleh:

Maybe this'll sound crazy to everyone else, but if you haven't seen him sneeze yet/vice versa, it'd be a treat for the first sneeze to happen naturally as opposed to induced. At least, I think so. But I know you said neither of you have allergies so that might take a while :/ so if you absolutely can't wait, or if you've already seen him sneeze etc. etc., then (besides wunderkind's idea, which I too agree is awesome :heart:), how about other, more original RPs? I'm sure a bunch of us could think of some for you to try ;)

Please do!! :nohappy:

First, congrats on meeting another fetishist! :D

Maybe this'll sound crazy to everyone else, but if you haven't seen him sneeze yet/vice versa, it'd be a treat for the first sneeze to happen naturally as opposed to induced. At least, I think so. But I know you said neither of you have allergies so that might take a while :/ so if you absolutely can't wait, or if you've already seen him sneeze etc. etc., then (besides wunderkind's idea, which I too agree is awesome :laugh:), how about other, more original RPs? I'm sure a bunch of us could think of some for you to try :P

Please do!! :)

:laugh: Well I don't have any off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone else has something to try! ;):laugh:

Something I've always wanted to do with a fellow fetishist and never have [surprise surprise] is an obsing expedition. Surely with the coming hay fever season it would not be beyond the wit of man to just wander through a pblic park or somewhere where there are going to be lots of people passing by and sneezing their little heads off, which if one were with a feloow fetishist one could have great fun discussing; a suitable open air cafe or restaurant could be even better.

By the way don't discount the possibility of tickling each other's noses until the inevitable occurs , or even doesn't....

Archived