Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lights, Camera, Action - (8 Parts)

27jj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mutual clumsy awkward inside-of-arm forehead feels were AWESOME. And I love the "Actually let's never get sick again." And congested sneezy Jensen just does things to me. Yay for you writing this. :wub:

“It makes me sound sexier. Well, it will make Sam sound sexier.”

Amen to that!

LOVE feverish snuggly boys, and Jared all 'were you cuddling with me?', and poor adorable embarrassed Jensen, and Jensen having to untangle himself from Jared before he can sneeze. SO glad you're writing this! :wub:

Yep, yes it would!

This keeps getting cuter! :D

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it still!

precious

Thank you dear!

“I think we bonded over orange juice today. We should get sick more often,” Jared teases hoarsely, and Jensen’s laugh soon turns into a cough.

Ohh Yes they should!! :drool::twisted:^_^

It’s dark out, so they head upstairs to go to bed, hoping they’ll be well enough to go into work tomorrow.

Say its not sooo!! I'm hoping for the opposite! :)

:lol: Great job by the way and can't wait for more!!

Haha thanks! Glad you're liking it!

:lol: I don't think they'd cuddle without that fever.

So cute! :wub:

Thanks for reading! And no, probably not...

The mutual clumsy awkward inside-of-arm forehead feels were AWESOME. And I love the "Actually let's never get sick again." And congested sneezy Jensen just does things to me. Yay for you writing this. :heart:

Yay! Thanks for the lovely comments, glad you're enjoying:)

Amen to that!

LOVE feverish snuggly boys, and Jared all 'were you cuddling with me?', and poor adorable embarrassed Jensen, and Jensen having to untangle himself from Jared before he can sneeze. SO glad you're writing this! :D

I'm glad you liked all those parts! Thanks so much for reading!

More adorableness! This is such a good story so far. :twisted:

Thank you!!

Just stopping by to reply to reviews, the next (and final!) part of this will go up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Thanks again to evreyone for reading and reviewing!

I can't believe its already here! The final part of my first story I posted here:) Thanks y'all for being so awesome, I really aprreciate having such a supportive community!

The next morning Jensen wakes up with his alarm clock, and he realizes he can breathe through his nose again. He sits up and breathes deeply, testing, and he hears a loud sneeze coming from the other room. Sounds like Jared’s not so lucky.

“Bless you,” Jensen calls out, pleased he doesn’t sound so terrible anymore. He hears a mumbled response and then Jared comes slumping into his room, looking miserable.

“You should stay home today, Jar. The crew will understand.” Jared scratches the side of his nose and clears his throat loudly.

“Nah. My voice is still a little wrecked, but I’m feeling a lot better. My nose itches like crazy, but we’ve already missed a whole day. We’re behind.”

“You sure? Do you still have a fever?” Jensen asks, walking over to Jared and testing with his wrist. Jared’s forehead feels cool, normal, and he gets a Jensen look of approval.

“Really, I feel a lot better than I look.” Jared gives Jensen a small smile, and it’s ruined by the twitching of his nose. His eyes flutter, and he turns away from Jensen, desperately needing to sneeze. Jensen takes a step back, but Jared doesn’t actually sneeze, just sniffs repeatedly and rubs at his nose.

“Ugh,” Jared says finally, slowly turning back to Jensen. “That’s annoying.” He sniffs hard, wrinkling up his nose, and sighs.

“Well, we better get ready for work,” Jensen says, and they both move to get ready.

They’re on set about an hour and a half later, and it’s straight to work. They shoot their first scene of the day, which takes place in the Impala, so Jensen’s in the driver’s seat and Jared’s in the passenger seat. For this particular scene, they’re on a stakeout, so they’ve got the windows down and the camera is pointed through the passenger side window.

Jared is facing the camera, saying his lines, when he feels the need to sneeze. It was really only a matter of time. He waits until the moment that he turns to face Jensen to scrunch up his nose a little, when he knows the camera won’t see it. He can tell Jensen’s noticed, sees his eyes flash from the house across the street, the one Sam and Dean are watching, to his face, and then back again to the house so quickly that it’s hardly noticeable.

Wiggling his nose is unfortunately not enough to alleviate the tickle, however, and he’s quickly losing this battle. But Jensen is doing so damn well, his voice sounding stronger and clearer than is has for days, and so Jared mentally wills himself not to sneeze. Just as the itch in his nose intensifies, he brings his left hand up and roughly swipes under his nose, nodding like he’s listening intently to Dean, and a burning sensation spreads throughout his nose and throat. Unable to keep his control any longer, Jared bends forward with a volley of sneezes.

Jared can hear Jensen softly blessing him, can feel Jensen lay a gentle hand on his back. Then someone’s shoving a handful of tissues through the open window, and Jared takes them, coughing harshly. He clears his throat several times, and sneezes again. So maybe today wasn’t a great day to come in to work.

They both get out of the car and take a break, PAs scurrying around them with water bottles and more tissues, and someone brings Jared a cup of tea. Jared takes it, confused, and raises his eyebrows at Jensen.

“Tea?”

“It’s disgusting, man, but it feels good on the throat,” Jensen offers, so Jared drinks.

Jared probably should have stayed home today, but being here with the cast and crew, and more importantly awesome co-star and best friend, makes it a little more bearable when they have to stop every few minutes for Jared’s sneezing and coughing.

They take their places on set again ten minutes later, and Jared flashes a quick smile at Jensen.

“Orange juice when we get home?” Jared asks, only half joking, and Jensen has to fight to keep a straight face, mouths Absolutely, before they hear “Action!” and they’re back to work.

Fin!

Awww, what a lovely end to a gorgeous story!! Jared trying not to sneeze was delicious - that's one of my absolute favourite things about on-set fic and you wrote it really well! (And you know, I totally have a craving for orange juice now! :D )

I've really enjoyed reading this and I'm so glad you came along and decided to write it :) I hope we'll see more from you here when you've got time!

:) Awwww, that was a really well-written, adorable story!

I didn't really know the fandom before, of course I heard of supernatural, but I didn't

even know how the lads look like.

I've done a bit of research and watched a few episodes of it and...

FELL IN LOVE!!

Aww, I'm so thankful that you wrote this story,

it's a masterpiece :D

I hope we will read more fics from you.

Both of them are really loveable,

Jared reminds me a bit of Drake Bell (does anyone know him? he had his tv show 'drake and josh')

and is a cutie :laugh:

But how you described Jensen in real life, and not as Dean,

that's reeeeally adorable <3

Thank you so much for writing this!

Love,

Linda

I love Jensen mouthing things to Jared in a room full of people. It's all intimate.

YAY FOR YOU POSTING THINGS HERE!

*grabby hands for more*

Ohhh, I think this was my favourite part!

Jared building up like that was so kind of ... tense! :)

Thank you so much for posting this, it was awesome!! :D

Aww, that was the best ending you could possibly have written! :laugh:

I love your writing and I truly hope you'll post something else very soon. :D

Now if we could just get a scene like this on the next gag reel, I'd be in heaven! :)

Awww, what a lovely end to a gorgeous story!! Jared trying not to sneeze was delicious - that's one of my absolute favourite things about on-set fic and you wrote it really well! (And you know, I totally have a craving for orange juice now! :laugh: )

I've really enjoyed reading this and I'm so glad you came along and decided to write it :D I hope we'll see more from you here when you've got time!

Thanks so much! Thats one of my favorites too-trying not to sneeze while filming :) Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to sharing more with you!

Aw, I really like this! I hope you'll write some more in the future. ^_^

Thank you for reading! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it :) And as long as there are people to read, I'm here to write!

:blushing: Awwww, that was a really well-written, adorable story!

I didn't really know the fandom before, of course I heard of supernatural, but I didn't

even know how the lads look like.

I've done a bit of research and watched a few episodes of it and...

FELL IN LOVE!!

Aww, I'm so thankful that you wrote this story,

it's a masterpiece :)

I hope we will read more fics from you.

Both of them are really loveable,

Jared reminds me a bit of Drake Bell (does anyone know him? he had his tv show 'drake and josh')

and is a cutie :)

But how you described Jensen in real life, and not as Dean,

that's reeeeally adorable <3

Thank you so much for writing this!

Love,

Linda

Isn't it a wonderful show?! And such gorgeous boys :wub: I may know who Drake Bell is...is he the Drake from Drake & Josh?

Anywho, thanks so much for reading!!

I love Jensen mouthing things to Jared in a room full of people. It's all intimate.

YAY FOR YOU POSTING THINGS HERE!

*grabby hands for more*

Ah, yes, intimacy. Good stuff. Glad you enjoyed that part!

Yay to YOU for your posting things here too :) I quite enjoy it all. Thanks so much for reading!!

Ohhh, I think this was my favourite part!

Jared building up like that was so kind of ... tense! :frust:

Thank you so much for posting this, it was awesome!! :cryhappy:

Thank you for reading it! I'm glad that you liked it!

Aww, that was the best ending you could possibly have written! :wub:

I love your writing and I truly hope you'll post something else very soon. :)

Now if we could just get a scene like this on the next gag reel, I'd be in heaven! :mellow:

Awww, thank you!!

I'm sure I'll be posting something soon, I always have multiple sick Dean/Sam/Jensen/Jared fics in the works, and many of them include sneezy goodness. And I absolutely love reading everything that everyone else posts here, so I'm happy to add to it!

I would love nothing more than a scene like that... :lol:

I always have multiple sick Dean/Sam/Jensen/Jared fics in the works, and many of them include sneezy goodness.

Please post them.... Great job on the stroy too! B) LOve how Jared has to try and hold that fit. <_< Hope to be seeing alot more from ya :innocent:

great stuff and always looking forward to more! B):) :)

Thanks so much! And also, thanks for commenting on my LJ post...I really do hope to have that story finished soon and I can post it here if you want :)

I always have multiple sick Dean/Sam/Jensen/Jared fics in the works, and many of them include sneezy goodness.

Please post them.... Great job on the stroy too! :) LOve how Jared has to try and hold that fit. :wub: Hope to be seeing alot more from ya :)

I will, when I eventually get around to finishing them :) Thanks so much for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
Awww! Jared's such an awesome caretaker, love him! And I absolutely love the way you've got Jensen sneezing and interrupting his own sentences - that's totally one of my big buttons. And Jensen in his hoodie and trackies? :laugh:

Really enjoying this!

Yay! Button pushing is good:) Thanks!

Awwww, JENNYBEAN.

I swear, I never read RPF before this forum, but I couldn't resist all the sneezy!Jensen that's been posted lately. Anyway, I'm so glad I checked this out. I love your caring!Jared, and sneezy, snuffly Jensen. I especially loved when he went into Dean-mode a bit. I can see that happening. Nice job!

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPF then:) Thanks for checking it out!

I love Jared's energy being channelled into taking care of Jensen! :heart:

This is adorable. :unsure:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

I'm loving this, your writing is awesome!! :P:wub:

Thank you very much!!

I really like how you write this! You do a great job with the two. :]

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it:)

Agghhghhhhh. :heart:

What a great image, Jensen at the kitchen table all hoodied up and run down, with this box of kleenex in front of him where breakfast should be, just ploughing through it, and Jared all, "Uhhh, let me get you some more."

A lovely image indeed. Thanks so much for reading, and thanks for comments too!

Where did you find that pic of Jensen? That's pretty interesting. BTW, cute story. But I'd would've hoped it would've been Jared sneezing instead.

Archived