Sneeze Fetish Forum

Robin Hood (Disney/M)

BikermousefromMars

decided to try something new; was bored when writing this

based yes, on the disney's robin hood tale. not sure if the next chapters will be like this, but it's something to consider.

========

The red-furred rogue held himself in high regard with a smirk encompassing most of his face; a lot of them had all been expecting the ever crafty character Robin Hood, wanted by the officials, to come and dare challenge some of the best archers this side of England and the valley. As more mocking ensued that he was too cowardly, too chicken, to arrive - he simply scoffed at them in quiet, hoping to ensure a proper and more elegant way to reveal himself once the competition had begun. His disguise as another animal was a tad uncomfortable, given the hind-legs and the rather unfortunately mangy cloak to go with it that didn't seem completely clean as he had expected it to be, but it worked well. Robin made sure to alter his voice to the right chords, using experience from some old friends of his he had growing up, to come up with the pitch-perfect 'annoying' stork voice just to annoy most of the other contestants: among them, the Sheriff himself, an elephant, a blithering bloodhound, and then some. Needless to say, if anyone was quite unaffected by his happily talkative mannerisms, it was the Maid Marian herself. Winking at her, he waved from a distance and was ready for the contest to begin.

Isn't she gorgeous, that fair maiden? he mused to himself. Those sparkling eyes, just as memorable as the day I first saw them. I couldn't have imagined anyone else; she's even grown, too. Such were the days.

Her blessings were true, she had high hopes someone would stand out amongst this crowd today, and while Robin Hood didn't appear to be around anymore... at least for this, she could have sworn that the wink and twinkle in the eye with this odd newcomer, that something felt odd about this. Was it truly him? Was it? It couldn't be, could it? She kept a gentle, nurturing smile, only to have it disappear when Sir Hiss made her way past her, snickering about the loss of their little hero. Hmph, she harumphed, only to turn the other way, her tail in his face.

The winds often blew strong and silent, which rocketed Robin a bit, who attempted to gain balance by leaning on a nearby poll. A temporary setback. However, nothing could come any worse than a slight nose twitch. If he could find a means of taking it off to rub it off with his hands, he would, but now seemed like a bad time to sneeze. This disguise needed to work without a hitch, and given his newfound feathery arms to play off the effect well, putting them off again and on again would be a pain worse than death. Ignoring the itching, he sniffled a little bit, and looked around...

How long until we start? I expected sooner. Something seems in disarray... he muttered quietly, looking around. So far so good; everyone was still preparing for the long games ahead. If he could find himself a brief and temporary hiding spot, all would be well, and he could try to rub it off before things get worse. The wonderful vixen Miss Marian had always teased him about how those sneezes of his tended to knock his own hat off; calm memories of the olden age, and yet painful to say the least, in the sense that they were different times then. A pity they had been split apart. Now that Prince John was in charge here, there was no denying it that everything had gone downhill: but now, of course, this furry friend and his own good buddy Little John, the big bear, were about to rewrite history.

Hiding behind one of the tents, not realizing that some of the large minstrels were there and preparing themselves for the next trumpeting to entice the crowd for the beginning, Robin gently slipped off his fake mask and rubbed his faux feathers against the tip of his nose. The others inside the room didn't notice him too much, which was a lucky godsend if he ever did see one. When rubbing it to relieve the itch, however, he was only forced to make it just worse than it already was. He could already feel his lungs start to hitch a little bit, a deep breath from the start of a sneeze coming about; hopefully not in a fit, but something awfully close. Turning around, his eyes shut themselves briefly, the usual tendencies of such a common practice about to happen. On the other hand, because it was tickling and building so strongly, he found it difficult to stop it in time. At such a rate, he began to lose his balance.

"Unn... shoot, this is --- eh, hehhh..." he muttered, looking like a marionette loosely dangling from his strings as he tried to put the mask back on. His tail propped up unexpectedly behind him only once, almost doing away with the featherduster he had been using instead to complete the effect of a stork, and he hurriedly propped his right hand to try and stuff it back inside. "Mrrmm... Oh my, if ya d-don't minb me snayin' sho, I binks I'm gonna snuh-snuh--- sneee-...."

One of the trumpeters, a large and burly fellow who was roughly twice his size and probably as powerful as a solid brick wall, along with a rhino for one of the guards, had caught wind of this amusing tomfoolery and came his way. A moment of Robin's life flashed before his eyes as he toppled over, and finally fell to the ground, covering his nuzzle in an attempt to stifle the sneeze as well as himself from being discovered. With a loud crash, he was finally down and sprawled out: it hurt to be flat on the ground, even with sharp grass blades like this and a couple of rocks meeting your head in a blatant painful pillow in response. Robin uttered a very coarse moan from the result of it. However, the sneeze finally came out of him to relieve that godawful misery that had been tickling his fur and whiskers ever since.

"Mate, could y-ya help... heh-eehhhh--sneh, heh, hah, HA-CHOO!" he shouted, leaning over thunderously and nearly spooking half of everyone who had come to his aid. He would sneeze two more times, "Haaah-EH-CHOO! AH-CHOO!.... Unnngh, I'm tellin' bya, all these flowers ye gotta wib dese---" Robin sniffled, before finally being handed a small handkerchief for his effort. The fatter of the brutes now looking down at him could see him struggling, and helped propped him up with a grunt of his own. When the fox was able to, he finally let out a comical, "Heehhm, eh, itchah...it's-- it--- .....Guess it left. Huh! How aboud'dat? Jus' came an' went, amIrite?"

"Get over there!" shoved the rhino after getting Robin's character back up. The fox was handed that same mask, with he was fortunate to think it was apart of his hat. Ever quickly, Robin snatched it and made a limping walk to try and fasten it on. "If you was sick," he groaned like a beast, "why did you come to this contest anyway?"

Robin turned back, trying to get the fake stork muzzle back on before finally snapping it into place. Looking back at him with a cheeky grin, he gave off a funny chuckle before leaving the area.

"Be they the best of times, or the worst of times, m'friend," wisecracked the sly fox, now finally fully propped and ready to begin the archer contest, "no sickness, no illness, is worth putting in front of the lady of the day. Carry one, all! It's time I be away to begin, no? Come along now, you wouldn't want to let Prince John sit and wait, no?" Everyone was self-aware of the tiger's odd reaction whilst in worry and woe, calling out to his mother in times of need and sucking his thumb as if his life dependent on it. Started by the loss of time they had spent to themselves, the guards made hast out of the tent while the wanted fox stepped to the side, letting them go.

A close call, a close call indeed... muttered he, before finally collecting his bow and arrow from the floor. Hopefully something like this wouldn't happen again, but who knew for sure. Robin stepped out at the sounds of the blaring horns, making his way towards a line-up which seemed to consist of many talented opponents. Deep through the neck of his fur, he could already spot the Sheriff carelessly toy with his own weapon. How could a man so ignorant, be even alive? While he didn't bother reflect, such actions were rubbed off away from him, and could only mimic the same kind of cocky attitude without trying to be.

=====

'twas gonna be an rp on someone's forum, before changing my mind and turning the starter into an actual story. it's set around the time robin is invited the party; it should make sense, i think, right? XD

anyways, bye :hypoc:

I have SUCH a Robin Hood thing - particularly Robin Hood, Men in Tights :wub: - so this was amazing! I love, love, loved it. Wonderful job B).

perhaps his allergies kick up again during the theft of prince john? ^^ i loved robin hood men in tights as much as i liked the disney one :wub:

That sounds wonderful! :) I'd definitely love it if you continued. The combination of Robin Hood and sneezing is just fabulously brilliant :innocent:.

Chapter 2 :jawdrop:

i decided earlier on to make it an ongoing story. chapter 2 was an exercise for me in writing, so there's no sneezes yet [sorry :bounce:], but chapter 3 should have some. :boom:

Archived