Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unbelievable sneeze attack (F)

allabs

Person posting the vid claims to be 18 I can only assume the sneezer is of the same age.....My apoligies to the Mods. if you feel this shouldnt be posted

Whoah, that sneezing is something else. You'd think she'd have got out of there or something.

I saw Giant Steps' comment before watching the video and thought, "Honestly, how 'bad' could it have been?"

I was wrong :/ Sucks to be her. Thanks for sharing anyway!

Only thing I could figure is it must be her normal sneezing habit to sneeze in fits like that.........could you imagine being one of us sitting next too her while she was doing that.......I can't speak foa anyone else, but I think...wait I know I'd have to leave the room after that....lol

Next time, please post in the YouTube thread. Thanks.

Nice find Allabs - I don't think I've ever heard such metronomic sneezing.

Incidentally, its obviously frustrating not seeing her face during the fit, but for those who hadn't noticed, I think she makes a brief (non-sneezing) appearance at 2 minutes 17 seconds: Check out the girl who is being helped off the coach by the guy wearing the white head gear - looks like the same top and hair style to me.

Next time, please post in the YouTube thread. Thanks.

My bad Lynn, guess I had my head up my....I actually came back hours after posting that wondering why I could find it in the YT, myspace ect section.....DUH!!!

Nice find Allabs - I don't think I've ever heard such a metronomic sneezing fit.

Incidentally, its obviously frustrating not seeing her face during the fit, but for those who hadn't noticed, I think she makes a brief (non-sneezing) appearance at 2 minutes 17 seconds: Check out the girl who is being helped off the coach by the guy wearing the white head gear - looks like the same top and hair style to me.

Good eye Haymaker, I myself never watched the vid completley through...once that delicious fit ended I had no need too, but I would have to agree that girl being helped of the bus is Ms. Sneezy

Pretty amazing. Where were the girls like that when I was in high school :D

Archived