Sneeze Fetish Forum

Funny self blowing obs (M)

hankyhonk

Hi all

Had to post this self-obs which happened to me today.

I was on a train today and my nose felt stuffy. Not runny or really snotty just a bit sorta stuffy and tickly. I decided to give it a blow. I pulled out my light blue with white stripes hanky and unfolded it completely. I knew that only a hard blow would sort my nose as whenever it's feeling a little stuffy a good hard blow usually helps it feel much better.

I blew my nose both nostrils at a time and a hissy blow came out. I then rearranged the hanky and blew again and this time it was a loud honk.

I was the only person in the carriage apart from some teenage boys (6 I think about 13 or 14 agewise).

One of the boy started laughing and shouted "what was that?!" One of the other boys said "that guy blowing his nose" Another boy then said "he must have had some sorta blockage". The train then pulled into my station and I got off and had to walk passed the boys to get off. I felt a little embarrassed but almost felt like laughing myself. They were still laughing a bit when I got off.

It made me wonder if none of those boys has ever heard anyone blow their nose and make a honking noise. I'm also assuming that none of them make that noise when they blow either otherwise wouldn't they have said something to the boy laughing?

Oh well, make me realise my noseblowing does attract attention once in a while!

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Cheers

HH

Ive not had any attention drawn to me when ive blown from the noise but i have had comments made because ive been using a handkerchief. :D

haha that happened to one of my friends a couple yrs ago...he was in the bathroom honking and some people thought he was farting :)

Archived