Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bob the Builder

DemonMolly

Seeing as I'm having trouble posting in the Media section, I decided the next best place would be to put this topic here.

Lynne, if you see this, feel free to move it :wub:

Ok, I was thinking about my childhood last night, and all the old shows I used to watch. Then I thought about the ones which had sneezing in, and remembered a Bob the Builder episode where Scoop, the bulldozer/digger thing, had hayfever. I looked it up on Google, but I couldn't find any vids :yes:

I really want to see it again, because they're pretty decent sneezes, especially for voice acting. If anyone can help, PLEASE do!

End of the post~ Aaahh~

I love that episode!

I remember hiding behind the sofa, because the sneezes were so real! :nohappy:

I wish I could watch that episode again!

I gunna look for it now!

Not familiar with that one but there was an episode of Bob the Builder where Bob has a cold and Muck catches it at the end of the show. I think it was called Wendy's Busy day. I know it's not the one that you were looking for but hope this at least helps to point you in the right direction or something.

I remember loving Bob the Builder, but didn't see that episode :yes: So I made it my mission to find it, and I did!

The ep is called "Sneezing Scoop", funnily enough. You can find the ep Here there are two links down the bottom.

ETA: I'm getting a 'can't be shown in your region' thingy, but hopefully it works for you guys.

Unfortunately, I can't access NetFlix, and the BBC Iplayer link doesn't take you to the actual episode :)

But thanks for your help! I'll try to find other links too :D

Archived