Sneeze Fetish Forum

snotty and honking nose blow in train

LBBBBBBB

Today I noticed a woman in her mid thirties with short red hair and a glasses. She had a normal nose with a little curve at the end. that was blowing her nose when she entered the train coupé. Probally from the cold wheater outside. She was heading her purse for a tissue and was getting out one. She was blowing with 2 hands a large snotty blow. Afte that she was putting her snotty tissue back in her purse (maybe to use it again later). Unfortunatly that was the only blow from her but it was a nice one!

Some days before I heard in the morning also in the train a snotty honk behind me. I could not find out who it was, but I do know that it was a woman because I saw that when I turned my back. Later again I heard again the loud! snotty honk. I didnt see it, but from the sound of it it was also verry nice! Later I noticed a woman in her mid fifties with short darkblonde hair and also a glasses on. With a little button nose that was following her husband outside the train with some suitecases. So probally they where going out of a vacation.

As you can see some good last nose blowing days for me! :drool:

very good days great obs :drool: im proud to say im one of the select few that can appreciate a good hearty honk from a female

• 1 month later...

Archived