Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi all

Tiger

New here, but I've browsed the site a few times on account of my fiancee being a member here :yes:

She has the fetish but I don't, although it fascinates me and we have some fun with it now.

My fiancee is the member known to you as Wishing4Sneezes by the way, and she is my soulmate and my best friend. Thank you all for making her feel welcome here and helping her come to terms with this thing.

Looking forward to contributing (what I can) here and getting to know you fine people.

Can I just say that I really love your tiger feet?

No?

Ah well........please accept this stripey cheesecake from me. Good to meat you.

:yes:

"Thats neat, thats neat, thats neat, thats neat, I really love your tiger feet"

Yes, I remember that song too :yes:

Yes, I remember that song too :yes:

Ah yes, another person of maturer years. Aged like fine wine. It's all good!

New here, but I've browsed the site a few times on account of my fiancee being a member here :lol:

She has the fetish but I don't, although it fascinates me and we have some fun with it now.

My fiancee is the member known to you as Wishing4Sneezes by the way, and she is my soulmate and my best friend. Thank you all for making her feel welcome here and helping her come to terms with this thing.

Looking forward to contributing (what I can) here and getting to know you fine people.

Awww that's my Tiger :lol: . Welcome to the forum, honey xxxx :yes:

Welcome to the forum! :lol: I'd just like to say that you have a really great fiancee there :yes: It's really cool that you're joining the forum too; hopefully you find it a welcoming/interesting place to hang around, we'd love to get to know you better and/or answer any questions you have, though I'm sure wishing4sneezes probably covers that quite nicely :lol:

Welcome aboard! :P It's wonderful that you can be supportive of your SO. I think that's so important!

Enjoy yourself here!

Yes, I remember that song too :P

Here's Mud in your eye......

(older UK members will understand that)

Welcome aboard

:lmfao:

Hehe, at least I wont be "lonely this Christmas" :lmfao:

Oh Boy, The Secrets That You Keep are Dynamite!

:P

Hehe, at least I wont be "lonely this Christmas" :lmfao:

:P

LOL...that one was about a month before I was born I think (and yes, he's got me well aquainted with 70's music :hug: ). And he wasn't what you would call lonely last Christmas either, hehe! :omg:

Yes, I remember that song too :twisted:

Here's Mud in your eye......

(older UK members will understand that)

And perhaps even some outside the UK ... :twisted:

Welcome, Tiger!

Hehe, at least I wont be "lonely this Christmas" :D

:twisted:

LOL...that one was about a month before I was born I think (and yes, he's got me well aquainted with 70's music :wub: ). And he wasn't what you would call lonely last Christmas either, hehe! :blushing:

Its actually 3 seperate Mud songs (Oh Boy, The Secrets That You Keep and Dynamite) but I thought they were quite appropriate together for those of us who keep this fetish a secret!

:twisted:

Joal, ah yes, I understand now, hehe. Very clever. :(

And forgot to say earlier, thank you all for the warm welcome.

Archived