Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally!!

Da Greenz Yo

I've been waiting to see Hyunseung sneeze since forever~! Well, there's this other video of him sneezing during an interview, but he did it silently and they barely had the camera on him while it happened so I don't count it... :lmfao: Anyways, he finally sneezed in the 6th episode of their second MTV show~ MTV Beast Almighty~ Korean MTV of course. XD Anyways, here's a

. It's at 1:39 and it's a double. :P

Ahh, pretty Korean boys... <3

That was totally adorable. I love how the first sneeze made the paper hanging on the wall flutter a little. :lmfao: Small but forceful? We like that. :P

Thank you for sharing!

Ahh, pretty Korean boys... <3

That was totally adorable. I love how the first sneeze made the paper hanging on the wall flutter a little. :P Small but forceful? We like that. :P

Thank you for sharing!

Haha, yessss! Oh gosh, I was left spazzing over this for.. who even knows how long. XD

Anyways, I'm glad you guys enjoyed. ^^

ROFL I noticed what Voos did when the thing on the wall moved. Bwahaha!

Omg that was SO CUTE!!! It's always the best when you find sneezing from someone you wanted to for so long. :lol: Yays!

: D Hey guys, I also noticed that right before the 'first' sneeze, the paper was blowing a bit... So it makes me think that more sneezes were cut out. :mellow: ~

It's very possible. X3 In an interview he, himself, said that he's very sensitive to dust (he continued to explain how it makes his nose and throat and eyes itch :frust: ), and it's been said that he sneezes a lot. -shifty eyes- :blushing:

Archived