Sneeze Fetish Forum

Somthing I read today that i quite liked.

retrofan191

It’s during this scene that I first nearly experience the horror of being unprepared. Preparation is, in my opinion, the hallmark of a professional actor. There is no excuse for not being prepared—not only knowing your lines, but know your cast members’ lines, understanding the story and sthe scene through and through so that if you’re asked—as you often are—to improvise to “make it real”, you can pull it off. You need to be prepared physically—being tired or worn out will definitely show up on camera, and will effect your ability to bring the proper energy to the scene.

None of these are an issue for me here, nor have they ever been.

But standing there, crew, airport crowd, background actors and about a dozen pieces of equipment all focused on me, I feel it. An enormous sneeze coming on….and I realize, trying desperately not to show panic, that I have no tissue or handkerchief on me. This is gonna be a big one. Not some little eruption you can sort of choke back. Needless to say, with the little world I occupy all watching, I am about to have the Vesuvius of sneezes….God knows how far this one will reach. Why didn’t I listen to my mom and always have a tissue on hand?

I estimate that the volcano in the middle of my face will erupt within about two seconds of Yan’s “action!”, but mercifully, someone in the crowd—can’t tell if it’s onlookers, extras or crew—drops something loud, and the action is delayed for just enough time for me to walk quickly away, and lo and behold, the need to sneeze goes away.

The scene goes off without a hitch—and after numerous takes, angles, close-ups, we finish, and about 30 minutes later, Yan gives me the ok to clear out for the night.

Oooh, where did you find that and who wrote it? Just curious! :lmfao: Great find!

Thanks for ruining the illusion xD

Nah somehow I knew it was from a guy, I made sure not to enjoy that post TOO much ^_^

Ohhhh. "the volcano in the middle of my face will erupt" That's good. I'll have to use that in an obs or something! :consoling:

Oh my. Very nice indeed. :consoling:

Although I wish he'd sneezed. I feel like there was some unfinished business pushed aside.

I mean, why should an enormous sneeze go away? Ever??? :kisscheek:

Archived