Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adventures in Wonderland

Spider Sneezes

So, um... I'm a little nervous posting, and I'm really sorry if this has been posted before. :lol: :lol: But I just stumbled upon this episode from an old childhood show I used to watch, Adventures in Wonderland, and I thought I'd share. The Mad Hatter discovers an allergy, and thinks it's the March Hare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qF9BIgLC1U...feature=related

I used to love this show when I was little, though in hindsight I think my childhood crush on the Mad Hatter was spawned mostly from this single episode. :lol: The sneezes are all completely ridiculous and over the top but still entertaining and there's even a whole funny song about his allergy at the beginning of Part B.

The sneezing start around 6:10 in Part A, but the whole thing is pretty funny. Again, sorry if this has been posted before.

Alice in wonderland is alays good for a sneeze isnt it :P

Aw sweetie, what a great find! I remember stumbling upon this on YT one day, and falling in mad love <3 This has been mentioned but not posted, so I think we're good :lol:

*Mutters to self* If only it was Johnny Depp...*

Something about Alice in Wonderland is both enchanting and erotic to me. I just adore anything related to it -- and I'm not sure why..

I never saw this as a child, but I found it a year or so ago on youtube. B) Like most faked sneezes, it doesn't really do that much for me, but damn, I wish it had been Johnny Depp too. :innocent:

Archived